NeaSake

May 31, 2018
Guys i need help please.I am stuck with Caroline after i stole her vibrator and caught her masturbating without it she came in the room and sucked the life out of the MC.Then she send a messege that she wants to go on a date but i cant do that.She is at the clothing store but when i clikc on her the MC says i already talked to her and at night or evening i cant do shit with the club.And the last scene where she searches for her vibrator in your room then suckes you off is occuring every day.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Guys i need help please.I am stuck with Caroline after i stole her vibrator and caught her masturbating without it she came in the room and sucked the life out of the MC.Then she send a messege that she wants to go on a date but i cant do that.She is at the clothing store but when i clikc on her the MC says i already talked to her and at night or evening i cant do shit with the club.And the last scene where she searches for her vibrator in your room then suckes you off is occuring every day.
Sounds like you still have 0.6b; make sure you get 0.6c as it's fixed in that version.

Royceh

Oct 21, 2019
Pretty disappointed that this is my first adult game I ever played bc I have no idea how it will ever get better then this :devilish:(y)

Reactions: Ahjgfg

Vadasza

Dec 17, 2018
I was a bit offputted by the original RPGM games made by this dev, but i finall decided to give this a try, and loved it. Cant wait until is finished.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
I know this is way off topic, but if I put it in the right thread, nobody will ever see it.
Does anyone know if an android version exists for Icstor's game Milfs Control? I've always loved that game.

EevelutionZ

Jan 9, 2018
Wait the last time I played this game was back in May and it only got one update recently? What happened with the developer? Before ver 0.5 I remember he still putting out update every month(at most 2), so I decided to wait for a while before I jump back in, but seems like this wasn't the case

Reactions: cimibibapa2

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Wasn't she just minding her own business in the hallway? Wasn't he the one who chose o do this in front of his classmates?
He is the initiator i admit it. But the way she handled it brought him to the school therapist.
He gets to abuse her because she did something to someone else? Someone who he never knew about at the point of his blackmail?
All he did was a part of his revenge plan, nothing to do with altruism. I was just surprised by the intolerance towards rape, i knew where the story was leading and set myself up to that, thought it was a common thing in such games.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Hoagiemister

Nov 25, 2018
How do you get into Celia's apartment to collect the secret cards? I met her there twice regarding the "investigation" but there wasn't a chance to search the place and it says you need a key if you go back any other time but I've seen no clues about an apartment key.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Maybe Nadie and Guga are two pseudonyms of the same Mister? ;)
Yes, I realized that I did not want to use my personal nickname on the walkthrough, but anyway you realized.

Did ... did you just take the walkthrough by Guga and replaced Guga with your username? Like really?

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/452568_Milfy_City_Cards_Walkthrough_V0.6.pdf
I am Guga, I just realized I did not want to put my personal nickname there man, although it seems that deleting shit does not work here.

Don Nadie I see you needed two attempts to post "your" walkthrough. lulz

View attachment 438834
Man, I just did not want to use a real nickname, that's all. It's the same person.

Maybe Nadie and Guga are two pseudonyms of the same Mister? ;)
That's exactly the case.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Yes, I realized that I did not want to use my personal nickname on the walkthrough, but anyway you realized.

I am Guga, I just realized I did not want to put my personal nickname there man, although it seems that deleting shit does not work here.

Man, I just did not want to use a real nickname, that's all. It's the same person.

That's exactly the case.
Fair enough - I deleted my message from earlier - thanks for clarifying.

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
You know, it occurs to me that both the MC and Celia are kind of stupid in this. Once she finds out she goes on to try and abuse and humiliate him and he just allows it. The problem being that whether she knows it's him or not, he still has all of the blackmail information and can ruin her life. The only thing this changes is that now she can ruin his too. So they're essentially at an impasse. It's really stupid of her to start beating on and trying to enslave the MC and it's stupid for him to take it.

In fact he's actually still in the stronger position since she has no actual evidence that he's done something except for the evidence on his computer which he can erase at any time. He still has her by the tits. She just knows it now.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: sarge87

2rough4it

Aug 30, 2018
I know this is way off topic, but if I put it in the right thread, nobody will ever see it.
Does anyone know if an android version exists for Icstor's game Milfs Control? I've always loved that game.
Go to fap-nation and search directly for the game or go to android section. They have almost all the android port of games be it official or non official but they always work.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Are old saves working again I couldn't use my 0.5c saves on update 0.6b has that changed for 0.6c I've not played yet since my saves would not load.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes