oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
i m planning to skip 0.6 and wait for 0.7 but idk what is gona be the focus in 0.7 is the aunt ?
i already waited 1 year for 0.6 i can wait another for 0.7 with no problem since there so many others goods games out there like the ones in my sign hope the 0.7 focus on aunt/july or Judy ? i dont even remember the name of the Therapist :rolleyes:
anyway caroline is hot but i'm already bored of rule34 ''lara croft''

Reactions: Mark17

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I hope Violet makes a comeback.

Also, because she is in evident danger.

(Yes, I do know it's fiction. :D But rescue and relief are always good reading ...)

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Who thinks there was a major delay and he lied about having animations when he didn't because all his time went on a Halloween special? Are we going to get to bang them all wear naughty nurse outfits and what have you?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Hoagiemister

Nov 25, 2018
How do you get into Celia's apartment to collect the secret cards? I met her there twice regarding the "investigation" but there wasn't a chance to search the place and it says you need a key if you go back any other time but I've seen no clues about an apartment key.
I figured it out. I needed to go on the MC's computer after erasing the video tapes and blackmail Celia during another cam session into the gloryhole BJ. Everything fell into place after that.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Now it is clear to me that our MC neighbor are a mother (Sidra) and daughter (Isla). They have an incestuous relationship. It would be more fun if later on our MC finds that Sidra has a son that studies far from home and comes back soon. What if our MC tries to make friend with him and tell him about his mother's affair and help him if he is interested to join ;) Sidra is serious about protecting her daughter from being impregnated by boys. I wonder if she can protect herself from her own son

• Love
Reactions: reni

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
This is coming along nicely ... dev says 0.7 is stuck at 0% while us gamers are waitin' on animations
WaaaAAAAaay to go ;)!!!

No it's not stuck at V0.7
Icstor, the Dev, changed it to that more or less right after he put out the patched update and so no doubt when the patched/animated version is released, hopefully in the next week(?), then there'll be information on the forthcoming version (V0.7) too.

We can but hope

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Yes, I realized that I did not want to use my personal nickname on the walkthrough, but anyway you realized.

I am Guga, I just realized I did not want to put my personal nickname there man, although it seems that deleting shit does not work here.

Man, I just did not want to use a real nickname, that's all. It's the same person.

That's exactly the case.
Oh ok thanks mate. It seemed odd to me that a brand new account would post such a thorough walkthrough for the secret cards and since it was very familiar to me, I had to make a comment about it.

Good job on your pdf btw.

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
hey there, I don't know if I can ask a different thing here not concerning Milfy City.
BUT a friend of mine wants to post his game here in order to get more views and potential patrons, does enyone know how to make a tread or whom to contact in order to upload his game here on f95?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Who thinks there was a major delay and he lied about having animations when he didn't because all his time went on a Halloween special? Are we going to get to bang them all wear naughty nurse outfits and what have you?
Please tell me you're not trolling the forum.
Are we missing something here? A "Halloween Special?" Also Icstor responded with the reasons as to why animations were left out.
Go back "a few hundred" and you'll see why via his explanation.

The major delay was from just after last Christmas, as he put out a Christmas Special just after the previous update was released last November.
He, Icstor, then posted that he was taking a break (he said he'd not had one for four years) and then followed it with an update via another post around March, that due to ill health he was taking a break to recover.
(There are people on here who can, and no doubt will correct me on this post too)

So if you took the time to read what was posted with regards to the current version, then you'd have seen a shit-storm of the same type of comment in your post and it would appear that from your comment, that you're attempting to stir the proverbial.
Tread easy if you do, because the fire's only just been damped down, and there's really no need to fan the flames over this, is there?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
hey there, I don't know if I can ask a different thing here not concerning Milfy City.
BUT a friend of mine wants to post his game here in order to get more views and potential patrons, does enyone know how to make a tread or whom to contact in order to upload his game here on f95?
Contact the Mods. Info should be on the main page of f95zone.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
As a clinical psychologist my self, i have to say that it would be really interesting if all of the story was caused by Judy, i mean she could have hyonotized the MC from the beigining and that is why he doest know why he´s there.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.70 star(s) 408 Votes