Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hello. I just finished my adventure with Milfy City. Fantastic game, everyone will find what interests him :)
I am a new forum user and have a question for older colleagues. What would you recommend games similar to the plot / graphics to "Man of the House", "Milfy City".
I apologize for my English.
Thanks for every reply.
Timestamps, Big Brother (game is not completed), Cure My Addiction, Ways of Life

Last edited:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
I seem to have a bug. None of the new stuff for Celia appears. I can go to her apartment like she asks you to at the end of the previous version but can't in, and she no longer appears at the school to speak to. On the computer at night the order for the gloryhole blowjob appears but after that scene nothing else happens and no other commands appear. Also all of the secret scenes I had unlocked from the previous versions are gone.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I seem to have a bug. None of the new stuff for Celia appears. I can go to her apartment like she asks you to at the end of the previous version but can't in, and she no longer appears at the school to speak to. On the computer at night the order for the gloryhole blowjob appears but after that scene nothing else happens and no other commands appear. Also all of the secret scenes I had unlocked from the previous versions are gone.
Try to repeat all steps again
Or give me your Save

Challass

Aug 10, 2018
I am asking I you are doing a haram enbing then shouldn't we get a haram ending that if we complete all the girls we get all the girls not a select few that is if by the end of the game some of the girls are still in the game not in prison or moved or dead thank you for a great game

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes