boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I haven't seen the It movies yet so I can't answer anything related to that yet. But as far as I know, Milfy City does not require you to progress with all girls to continue the other paths game. I reached the end of Caroline's story and I've NEVER finished the Mom's story all the way, nor the Aunt's. There's still no way I believe a person who was really opposed to mistreating women in games could make it past the first few steps of the path without having to stop.

It seems designed that way so you know that path isn't for you, kinda like games that have a bisexual MC with gay paths. Why would you progress the path and go on 3 dates with a man in a game if you weren't going after his sex scenes? Doesn't make sense to act shocked when you get to the gay sex. Even if it was just out of curiosity for the writing or something, I think a person turned off by gay sex would reload their old save as soon as the undressing started. Because where else is it going?
The comparison to bisexual content doesn't really fit in my opinion. Straight players have no interest in gay characters in the first place so they don't mind missing that content. Most people probably want to get to the sexy stuff with Celia but they may not like the actions they have to take to get there.
In Milfy City you don't really have the option to play it your way, rather you have the option to abandon the "main" quest or become a rapist.

That's what DiddlerGames was getting at with the novel comparison. If I read a novel and half way through one of my favorite characters rapes some unnamed character, I can skip the chapter as soon as I realize what's about to happen, but I still know that it happenend. (Granted, it's not a perfect analogy either)

To be clear though, I don't mind the existence of Celia's content or the Night-Creeping (which thankfully doesn't hinder progressing) and am happy for those who like it. I just avoid it and be glad that it is avoidable unlike Icstor's previous games. It does ring rather hollow though, when the main character in one part of the update proclaims he'd never hurt Caroline like her ex did when he drugs and rapes Celia in another.

Last edited:
Reactions: Les_Riggs and EJW

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Thank you ! oh and one last question if u let me . Why i can't do the weekend event with Caroline? It is locked
Kinda gave the answer there yourself, didn't you;)

To unlock the weekend events follow the walkthrough that is linked on the first page. If you are still having problems we need a little more information what parts of the story you already did to determine what you need to do next.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
In Milfy City you don't really have the option to play it your way, rather you have the option to abandon the "main" quest or become a rapist.
Good points in the last paragraph of your post, writing is inconsistent if you play all paths (that or the MC is crazed and deluded, which fits with past Icstor MCs in the old rape'em up games.)

I guess you missed the part where I mentioned I'm not going after everyone and it hasn't stopped my progress with the sisters. I don't see how skipping bitchy side-story teacher leads to missing anything, she doesn't intersect at all with the other plot lines. Just like the neighbors. Your argument that you have to do everything doesn't hold water.

And again, it's your choices in the game, there's no gun to your head, a player who was honestly opposed to this stuff wouldn't have been able to see it. Going "well, gotta rape to see everything" isn't a reaction a person who was really against it would have. Seems like grasping at excuses for doing things that go against the personas people craft on social media these days. People are doing it all over. Someone might really be nostalgic for the PS1 Tomb Raider game but they won't replay it because that goes against their carefully cultivated twitter posts about feminism. It's ridiculous, there's no connection between what you apply to real people and what you like in mindless entertainment.

Last edited:

fiamin

Jun 7, 2017
- Buy binoculars in the shop and use it on the window at the house in the afternoon

why this one is not working for me?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
- Buy binoculars in the shop and use it on the window at the house in the afternoon

why this one is not working for me?
The binocular and the scene that goes with it were already in the game so you probably already did in the previous version.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
I have to admit being faced with the consequences for MC's creepy actions was interesting. When
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
explained in detail how scared and humiliated she felt, I actually thought MC deserved his punishment... thats a pretty damn good job on the writing right there
Friend. That image belongs to a game. Which?

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Good points in the last paragraph of your post, writing is inconsistent if you play all paths (that or the MC is crazed and deluded, which fits with past Icstor MCs in the old rape'em up games.)

I guess you missed the part where I mentioned I'm not going after everyone and it hasn't stopped my progress with the sisters. I don't see how skipping bitchy side-story teacher leads to missing anything, she doesn't intersect at all with the other plot lines. Just like the neighbors. Your argument that you have to do everything doesn't hold water.
I did read that of course. I guess it comes down to what we define as optional, or a choice. If I play through Caroline's or Sarah's content right now, I don't feel like I'm making the choice not to be abhorrent, rather I feel like I haven't played that part yet, even if I may never will. I'm still playing the same character as long as the game doesn't give me an actual choice of not going through with it (or an alternate path). Maybe I'll feel differently once the first endings are implemented and render other parts obsolete.

Critising MC for raping Celia is ridiculous. Do i have to remind you it was she who humiliated him in the first place and also altered students grades one of which is poor Isla who is being raped by her mom for fuck knows how long. Double standards.
Nobody said Celia is an innocent flower, so calling criticism of MC a double standard is a strawman argument.
That's also quite the stance to take. Rape is justified if the victim is corrupt and/or humiliated the agressor before? I'm assuming Isla is a neighbor (haven't played that part), but is Celia even aware that she is getting raped? If she doesn't it has nothing to do with Celia, does it? (If someone points out that Celia is indeed aware, I'll edit this part)

Anyone can feel free to respond but I'll probably leave it there before this gets out of hand.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes