Chelik111

Oct 10, 2018
0uRpFaJ.png kITE4FA.png

1) So he just FORGOT to do the only thing he's supposed to do and is getting paid for by thousands of people. Ain't it funny when you forget to do your job properly for 40 days straight? Imagine you come to see a movie but they just forgot to film the last 20 minutes of it. Happens all the time, right?

2) He apperently remembered that he forgot it, but it was too late to go back and it would lead to a 100th delay in a row. How the fuck not forgetting and doing it wouldn't lead to a delay? The number of animations remains the same, only the order changes. So if he didn't "forget" we'd be missing some other part of animations.

3) "I doubt there'll be a 6e just to add a handful more animations". Why not? Is there a reason why this isn't a good idea? You "FORGET" to do your job properly after multiple delays and then instead of actually finishing it and delivering a good product, you just say "fuck it, it'll do, they'll pay anyways".

I was a patron until the last 2 months. This is just atrocious. I'm not mad about the animations per se, I don't care that much about them. It's how people who give him money are treated. Nobody has to give a cent to him, anybody with half a brain cell knows they can pirate the game, but people choose to give him their money to support him and get this turd in a dress in return. I can not comprehend how people keep giving him money after all of this.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. he certainly advertised 4 real animation .. maybe look 4 broken dreamers or diks to get real animations ... old oner are some of the most arousing around though .. especially the holiday escapade.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I never played V6 because of the lack of animations as CG pics do fuck all for me. I've read a few pissed off comments about the new animations, especially from that finacially support the dev. But is it still worth a download or is it so bad its best to just forget the game ever happened?

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
I never played V6 because of the lack of animations as CG pics do fuck all for me. I've read a few pissed off comments about the new animations, especially from that finacially support the dev. But is it still worth a download or is it so bad its best to just forget the game ever happened?
If you havent played it yet and enjoyed milfy city before all the drama started why shouldnt you now? The animations mentionned arent as great but its still a great update (waay too late but still good)

Reactions: dutchpete

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
View attachment 475582 View attachment 475583

1) So he just FORGOT to do the only thing he's supposed to do and is getting paid for by thousands of people. Ain't it funny when you forget to do your job properly for 40 days straight? Imagine you come to see a movie but they just forgot to film the last 20 minutes of it. Happens all the time, right?

2) He apperently remembered that he forgot it, but it was too late to go back and it would lead to a 100th delay in a row. How the fuck not forgetting and doing it wouldn't lead to a delay? The number of animations remains the same, only the order changes. So if he didn't "forget" we'd be missing some other part of animations.

3) "I doubt there'll be a 6e just to add a handful more animations". Why not? Is there a reason why this isn't a good idea? You "FORGET" to do your job properly after multiple delays and then instead of actually finishing it and delivering a good product, you just say "fuck it, it'll do, they'll pay anyways".

I was a patron until the last 2 months. This is just atrocious. I'm not mad about the animations per se, I don't care that much about them. It's how people who give him money are treated. Nobody has to give a cent to him, anybody with half a brain cell knows they can pirate the game, but people choose to give him their money to support him and get this turd in a dress in return. I can not comprehend how people keep giving him money after all of this.
You know...I agree with you on this one. I tried very hard not to complain about the long waits because I am not a patron anymore so I don't have the right I guess....but after playing what he put out yesterday, and this is just MY opinion...this game just dropped down a few notches on my list of top games here...if not more than a few. I found it to be kind of boring and disappointing. I reminds me of when I was in school, and I knew that I had lots of homework to do and I put if off until the last minute and try and stay up all night to get finished just to have something to turn in. I knew I wasn't doing my best work, but hoping that I could fool the teacher just enough to think that I had really put some time into it.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Called it. I said that Icstor saying he'll reach over 100 animations by the end of the month is concerning rather than encouraging. I expected the release will be rushed to not miss another deadline and look at that, the animations are not done. There are zero animations in Caroline's repeatable night scene. Zero animations for the second round in the Hotel. To put that into perspective, the fully clothed blowjob at the lake got 10 animations.

Lake missionary - has lots of animations.
Hotel doggy - limited (4) animations. Remember, clothed bj got 10.
Hotel sideways - zero animations.
Nightscene doggy - zero animations.
Nightscene cowgirl -zero animations.

3/5 scenes with penetration have no animations. They are not done.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2017
Even your PC knows that something's missing.

I wish I could live in this game
Why do you want to be half-animated, live in a ghost house at night, and be frozen still in incubation for another year until you see any progress in your life?

Also, there's a big chance your life will be rushed and end prematurely to make room for another sucker in a new game.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
How to progress with Caroline? In evening I go to kitchen but cant see anything! this is my save

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes