boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
hey guys
which way is the best to earn a lot money?!!!
Cheating.
Upload your save game here and change the inventory money>value.
Or savescum the rock-paper-scissors game.
Or learn to use unren.bat which helps with all kinds of stuff, like extracting images, decrypting scripts to edit them, jump to specific scenes etc.
Or install Lain's Cheat mod.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What they don't get is American beer is full of preservatives, has very little alcohol and has rice in it. German beer does not. German beer is Hops, barley, rye and wheat. No rice. The most alcohol American beer typically has unless it's brewed in small batches is 4-5%. While the "light stuff" in Europe is 7%. American beer has no flavor. As far as Budweiser goes, it's actually Czech Republic, as the Czech version is called Budwar, with more "flavor," but still tastes like piss water.
What's the point of comments like "tastes like piss water"?

"OOH YOU SUCK YOU DRINK SHIT BEER YOU LOSER" is what I read from this type of discussion. It's like the whole kink thing - like you what you like, let other people like what they like.

Besides, I can crush your whole beer argument. What you drink is swill. I discovered this when I was invited to a dinner and tasting here:

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Sometimes someone asks for pictures from posts. Here are all images of posts from Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If necessary, I can add the posts themselves.
Thank you Alpine Eagle ! This is exactly what I was looking for!! (y)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I didn't understand it myself, but no, I'm not a woman.
I guess he meant that the "variety" is of babe games. I can only see a woman liking this game because Slutbag Linda is a pursuer.

Does anyone know which file has the script to set (Slutbag)Linda's name? LOL, I want to give her the correct name in the text window. Slutbag Linda of course.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I guess he meant that the "variety" is of babe games. I can only see a woman liking this game because Slutbag Linda is a pursuer.

Does anyone know which file has the script to set (Slutbag)Linda's name? LOL, I want to give her the correct name in the text window. Slutbag Linda of course.
Linda's actor is "Mom", defined in scripts/intro.rpy:
define Mom = Character("[Mom_name]", color="#CC00CC")
Mom_name is defined in script.rpy:
Code:
default Mom_name = "Mom"
label day_time_changer:
    if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
        $ Mom_name = "Mom"
        $ Dad_name = "Dad"
    if not renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
        $ Mom_name = "Linda"
        $ Dad_name = "Bob"
Some places "Linda" is hardcoded. You'll just have to live without having people call her "Slutbag Linda":
Sara "Linda grounded me, remember? I’m not allowed to leave the house."
This happens a lot.

You can change her name everywhere it's not hardcoded by opening the console and typing
Mom_name = "Slutbag Linda"

There are many others you can change like this, such as Caroline_name, Sara_name, Judy_name, Celia_name, player_name.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0007.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

that would require him to use variables in every dialogue... consdering the repeated miss labeled dialogue boxes it's highly unlikely that he took that effort... sadly... would have loved to get BitchyCelia... or BitchCilla in the game :p

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
Please help with caroline route.

She said is should meet her outside at night..i cant found her.

Already checke videoa on youtube and walktrough..but she is not outside and the place she should be when night outside .

Please help..thank you

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Please help with caroline route.

She said is should meet her outside at night..i cant found her.

Already checke videoa on youtube and walktrough..but she is not outside and the place she should be when night outside .

Please help..thank you
try to interact with the MCs bed

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Linda's actor is "Mom", defined in scripts/intro.rpy:
define Mom = Character("[Mom_name]", color="#CC00CC")
Mom_name is defined in script.rpy:
Code:
default Mom_name = "Mom"
label day_time_changer:
    if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
        $ Mom_name = "Mom"
        $ Dad_name = "Dad"
    if not renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
        $ Mom_name = "Linda"
        $ Dad_name = "Bob"
Some places "Linda" is hardcoded. You'll just have to live without having people call her "Slutbag Linda":
Sara "Linda grounded me, remember? I’m not allowed to leave the house."
This happens a lot.

You can change her name everywhere it's not hardcoded by opening the console and typing
Mom_name = "Slutbag Linda"

There are many others you can change like this, such as Caroline_name, Sara_name, Judy_name, Celia_name, player_name.
View attachment 536981 View attachment 536989 View attachment 536986 View attachment 536987 View attachment 536991 View attachment 536998
Well LOL. I spent a little extra time using Notepad++.

Milfy_City_2020_02_01_22_56_23_967.png Milfy_City_2020_02_01_22_56_47_272.png

I can't find where the MC bedroom variable is. In the intro script, there is a line that "defines" "Linda" in addition to the script you mentioned. Her name is defined in a bunch of areas. It is fairly easy to do with Notepad++. I just search for "Linda" and have the replace line filled out with Slutbag Linda. Unfortunately, you cannot replace all since her name(and mom) are part of scripts. I spent about 30 minutes and almost finished editing all of the scripts. I edited some of the dialogs and hover names just for shits and giggles.

LOL Gremlin, classic! I am going to name Judy "Sex Trafficking Therapist". BTW I am going to try and recreate Linda in Daz and make a few edits to the in-game renders. LOL I will make a young Caroline and have her with Linda. "But I don't like Jeffery mommy, he's creepy. Why do I have to stay at his house tonight?" :ROFLMAO: :KEK::PogChamp:

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well LOL. I spent a little extra time using Notepad++.

View attachment 537429 View attachment 537430

I can't find where the MC bedroom variable is. In the intro script, there is a line that "defines" "Linda" in addition to the script you mentioned. Her name is defined in a bunch of areas. It is fairly easy to do with Notepad++. I just search for "Linda" and have the replace line filled out with Slutbag Linda. Unfortunately, you cannot replace all since her name(and mom) are part of scripts. I spent about 30 minutes and almost finished editing all of the scripts. I edited some of the dialogs and hover names just for shits and giggles.
What do you mean, "MC bedroom variable"?

What you want is a utility called sed. It will let you replace all instances of "Linda" with "Slutbag Linda" in a list of files you give it.

Reactions: Q Who
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes