jmk725

Jan 6, 2018
What is the max relation with each character so far? Should they all be maxed out? Caroline is the only 1 I have maxed out but I can't find what to do with the rest of them.

Apr 21, 2018
I can't find it in the thread but can anyone please tell me what's the name of the flag for covering Linda with the blanket? I forgot what I did and I am considering changing it

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
So the Mac version isn't fixed yet correct? The initial unzipping and then if it's unzipped the software still won't run.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Caroline vibrator event keep repeating :( Any idea? (Started a new game with this version.. :|)
Im stuck at the caroline vibrator event, repeats every night. Did anyone manage to get past it? I dont know what to do!
hm im in a loop and cant go to the date with caroline to the nightclub..the bj scene from v5.c keeps repeating every night..i got the sms telling me that she wanna go on a date but each night including fridays the bj scene where she finds her vibrator keeps repeating..can someone help please? theres no new weekend event with her either.
Too many goddamn bugs, first with the old saves, then the caroline loops is so annoying, i cant progress at all
also @ anhell, _Bad_Guy_ Hocane Slex fapyouu15 JeffTheGreat MrOnche YoMamama
Evangelio lordthai

Download unren.bat from this site. Follow the instructions to activate dev console. While in the game open the console and type Caroline_points=4. You should now be able to proceed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes