boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Caroline vibrator event keep repeating :( Any idea? (Started a new game with this version.. :|)
Im stuck at the caroline vibrator event, repeats every night. Did anyone manage to get past it? I dont know what to do!
hm im in a loop and cant go to the date with caroline to the nightclub..the bj scene from v5.c keeps repeating every night..i got the sms telling me that she wanna go on a date but each night including fridays the bj scene where she finds her vibrator keeps repeating..can someone help please? theres no new weekend event with her either.
Too many goddamn bugs, first with the old saves, then the caroline loops is so annoying, i cant progress at all
also @ anhell, _Bad_Guy_ Hocane Slex fapyouu15 JeffTheGreat MrOnche YoMamama
Evangelio lordthai

Download unren.bat from this site. Follow the instructions to activate dev console. While in the game open the console and type Caroline_points=4. You should now be able to proceed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Webs

Sep 25, 2018
You can make the MAC VERSION work as follows:

- open Terminal.app
- type `unzip `, drag the zip file onto the window, hit enter
- you should have a folder with the game in it next to the zip
- in the folder you have Milfy_City.app
- go back to Terminal.app
- type `chmod -R a+x `, drag the the Milfy_City.app file to it, hit enter
- now you can open the app
You the MVP

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
Reactions: boxedjack

Joland

Apr 25, 2018
Has anyone posted the secret cards/scenes location yet? Haven't read the last 20 pages due to possible spoilers.

ghibli1

Oct 23, 2017
Haven't beat my meat once since August in anticipation for this game. Every night my girlfriend's asking me "ghibli1, why won't you make love to me?" and I simply reply "I'm saving myself for 0.6 my love, one day you'll understand." Some days I sit there, refreshing latest updates on f95 all day waiting in anticipation with no luck, with the voice in the back of my head saying "Today's the day", but that day never came.

Until now.

It's been a tough ride boys, but here it is. Hate Celia but very happy we get some more Caroline updates. If any of you hear the news of a flooding in the UK, just know that the meat has finally been beat. God bless all of you, and may we one day return to the glory days of multiple updates a year.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes