Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
This is a beta right? The full version will be released in the next days?
If so I'll wait for it :unsure:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Honestly, I don't think i can continue playing this game without feeling like shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you guys feel about it?.
I think its too late for you to realize that..MC literally fucked every single women in his sight and still continues to venture on the same path and yet somehow manages to convince someone else that he will never hurt them...Thats Men 101 for ya..Emotions,Guilty,Remorse might ponder here and there but when the next day begins.....The Predator is out looking for its Prey again!

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Sooooo...my saves no longer work which is fantastic...I can't say I'm keen on going through the whole thing all over. Any way I can get a proper working save from someone? I'm also not sure where to exactly put it if there is one. So, if anyone could help me out that would be appreciated.

Reactions: Awn0021

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Great update but Milfy City without animations is not quite it ,so now we wait for update with animations that should drop in 10+ days

ic4rus

Dec 26, 2018
Hi, I'm blocking with Celia "BlowJob Order (Night> MC's Pc, webcam," Blowjob using Gloryhole. ")
- Day> School Toilets> Toilet Cabin> Gloryhol
when I go to the bathroom the next day, she does not come

I forgot something?
try afternoon not morning and make sure u click that white Gloryhol on the left

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
so about the neighbors. im pretty sure ive seen them making out in the previous version with binoculars. now when i visited the house, its just the woman that basically told me to fucc off. how to i progress?

second, i had this glory hole thingy from celia. how i do progress to her event as well?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Reactions: Trippinbills

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Hm, I'm trying to continue from my 0.5c save and strange things are happening. I can't find a security room in the school. Neither can I find the "young girl" I'm told to find when clicking the neighbor's door. Caroline isn't in her room in the morning (actually she's only there at night sleeping) and not in the clothes store either. And the sex with Linda keeps repeating every night, increasing the score every time - surely this isn't intended?

Do old saves not work? Or what's going on here?

Reactions: Awn0021
Jul 13, 2019
I wanted to know how to get the red wine for Linda and why I can't get Cecilia apartment to show up when I talk to her at the school she says the same thing and the apartment doesn't pop up. And for the neighbors I can't find the gym the walkthrough says to go into. Any help would be appreciated.

Fktk

Jan 22, 2018
Can anyone help me in the warehouse minigame? no matter which hiding place i go to i get caught by the guards.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes