Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
to be fair, this has more playable content :p
I understand you try to advertise but Milf City was a very good game, in his genre. The problem is that this Dev lost interest as he does in all his games and he could no longer deliver

Sexbot is average to bad...

Probably try something new without the fantasy, tranformation etc aspect

Reactions: King Wan

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi Onyxdine:

It's been a while since I read any new posts from you.

It's a new year and being that you are managing the continuation to finalize Milfy City on behalf of ICSTOR and thus have a somewhat direct line to him, any worthy news to report. Or perhaps it's too early in the new year to ask though. Eithey way your reply would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Still getting renders sent to me, writing them, and firing the finished scenes back. I wrote the ending for Liza+Yazmin and ICSTOR ended up liking it; so hopefully you enjoy the direction I took things!

Next batch of images is coming through tonight or tomorrow morning. Aiming to get them done and dusted by Monday at latest.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
It's insane to think really in the past 4 years we have had no updates that contribute to the story. The last update was forced because people wer're calling him out for scamming, so he was forced to start making "content" again for the game, if you can call that last so called update "content" cause you can clearly feel it was forced.

The game was abandoned after the 3rd update in the Q4 of 2018 then 1 year later after being gone he comes back to give that teacher update such a shame really. had so much potential.

Reactions: Jarul

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Still getting renders sent to me, writing them, and firing the finished scenes back. I wrote the ending for Liza+Yazmin and ICSTOR ended up liking it; so hopefully you enjoy the direction I took things!

Next batch of images is coming through tonight or tomorrow morning. Aiming to get them done and dusted by Monday at latest.
As mentioned, images came through Saturday. Still working on them with a target deadline of Monday night.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes