Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
I like coming back to this thread and come insides thread knowing there's no real updates but watching as each one gets delayed further and further as we all mourn these should've been masterpieces. And I can't wait till the same shit happens with mafia city and my dumb trusting ass gets disappointed once more with the promise of a top tier game.

PinkiCannon

Jun 13, 2020
I like coming back to this thread and come insides thread knowing there's no real updates but watching as each one gets delayed further and further as we all mourn these should've been masterpieces. And I can't wait till the same shit happens with mafia city and my dumb trusting ass gets disappointed once more with the promise of a top tier game.
Don't... don't do that to yourself. I have zero hope for Mafia City. The only reason I still open this thread is to see what new chaos has been wrought upon these cursed lands... and maybe shitpost
ICSTOR.png

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I actually want Milfy City to stay abandoned, this thread is so fuckin funny as it is
I want it completed so we can rant on the future Milfy Mafia Thread when it get´s the same treatment than the other Icstor Games. I mean, why not. :BootyTime:

Reactions: jdw6
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes