Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Truth be told, when he was in silence he had 2800 patreons a month. Now that he is talking about a final update, his patreons went back to 3500, although we all know it is very unlikely that he'll release anything in march at all. That should tell you something
It's clearly visible on Graphtreon if you check out the 1 Year graph :

He gained 400+ Patreon just by posting again, something most of the devs here will never achieve.

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
Legit forgot this game existed till I saw Blackeye do a port for it. Holy fuck its been a while since I touched this one.

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
Wait till mall is officially open in story.
Then be disappointed that you never get to end the game.
I was stuck there over 1y, and no one actually help how to get out, I go back and after that speak with Sara and the story continue. I finished her and now I dont have any more to do in game.

But I saw in video on some guy in Youtube, he have a joystick in his bag, I dont have such item in my bag.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I was stuck there over 1y, and no one actually help how to get out, I go back and after that speak with Sara and the story continue. I finished her and now I dont have any more to do in game.

But I saw in video on some guy in Youtube, he have a joystick in his bag, I dont have such item in my bag.
Try some walkthrough on youtube. I played it after release and did not remember. Its fucking long time.

And Merry christmas for everyone.

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
Try some walkthrough on youtube. I played it after release and did not remember. Its fucking long time.

And Merry christmas for everyone.
Not sure but maybe I was give to Sara one of first mission, when i was broke her controller, to show me her boobs LMAO.
Any way

Happy X-mas to you

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes