Joantghy

Feb 13, 2022
What would happen to Celia story in this final version with all the patreon restrictions in the past?
Because honestly, some preview still has some kind of blackmail/rape content in it.

With so many lies that Icstor has been told, I think even he forgot that he had "restrictions" from patreon.

seriousssam

Aug 23, 2019
Pay attention to "Preview 4/15, Preview 5/15"!!! Tertiary, episodic girls. At a time when (relatively) only one story girl is finished! It's more like random pictures. I was gone for two years and nothing has changed in that time. All the same promises as four years ago. While "The Genesis Order" is updated every two (!!!) weeks! This guy Icstor is just enjoying himself.. :p:p:p

Aug 5, 2022
Sorry, I've been in and out of hospital with Covid and blood clots in my lungs since Saturday 10th December.

Only starting to catch up on everything I've missed out on now.
You must obviously know that most ppl here will not believe you due to the sheer amount of random excuses/lies Icstor has thrown at them over the years. It's best to just keep anything personal to yourself. Wouldn't want ppl thinking that you are only here for a mere distraction now would we? ;)

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Truth be told, when he was in silence he had 2800 patreons a month. Now that he is talking about a final update, his patreons went back to 3500, although we all know it is very unlikely that he'll release anything in march at all. That should tell you something

Reactions: carmafia
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes