SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
But it also proves 1 other thing. It is no longer about Art, The Story, or the Game for ICSTOR. It is only about MONEY! So all this crap about ICSTOR hiring a new team to update MILFY CITY. IS BS, ICSTOR is too GREEDY to hire a team. That would mean he has to pay out some of his MONEY. He isn't going to do that.
As you can say from the highest the bad people receive their punishment.

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
I will say this, I have avoided this thread for some time. but reading through and catching up. Yes Icstor has really screwed over his paying supporters. As someone who has not given him a dime I don't really have a leg to stand on. That being said here is my thoughts on this process.

To reach an agreement with Patreon he has undoubtedly had to remove content in the story that was pretty much central to the storytelling. I would imagine that this would basically mean a total re-write of the story script, or an alternate script if he is leaving a way for a backdoor "patch" to put the removed story/content back in, which would still take time. Plus new renders/code. So this souldn't be a quick fix scenario.

That being said, Icstor would have done himself a HUGE favor if he had first lived up to his original release dates and had been more open and honest with his paying supporters. If he had stuck with his original promised update/release schedule, the game would have already been finished before Patreon got involved and he couldhave avoided all this extra work.

So in the end he brought all of this on himself and has nobody to blame but himself.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I have no need to go into the past and what took place, For me I just hope we see an ending of sorts at the March promised date, Yes it won't be the script we all would have loved to have seen in full but it would be nice to be able to close this game off.

I am holding all reservations and negative comments till that March date, we live in a world were people can redeem themself to some degree (very little degree here but still some I guess) so I will just sit back and wait for three months to see if it happens or not.

If it happens then yay, I mean it was a good game and ticked the boxes of what it was trying to do, if the final update does not happen then I just stop caring about it and won't even worry about looking at the game Icstor is planning on working on.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I will say this, I have avoided this thread for some time. but reading through and catching up. Yes Icstor has really screwed over his paying supporters. As someone who has not given him a dime I don't really have a leg to stand on. That being said here is my thoughts on this process.

To reach an agreement with Patreon he has undoubtedly had to remove content in the story that was pretty much central to the storytelling. I would imagine that this would basically mean a total re-write of the story script, or an alternate script if he is leaving a way for a backdoor "patch" to put the removed story/content back in, which would still take time. Plus new renders/code. So this souldn't be a quick fix scenario.

That being said, Icstor would have done himself a HUGE favor if he had first lived up to his original release dates and had been more open and honest with his paying supporters. If he had stuck with his original promised update/release schedule, the game would have already been finished before Patreon got involved and he couldhave avoided all this extra work.

So in the end he brought all of this on himself and has nobody to blame but himself.
Agree except we still don't know if the whole Patreon issue was real or just another made up scam so he/she would have an excuse to stall.

By the way. It would not take that much renders/code. Change "High School" to "College/University", "Teacher' to "Professor" and "Principal" to "Dean". So renders just the front of the school and if I recall correctly that is just 1 render. Should just take a day or 2 to fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: kelmor4488

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
The Girl from the Pool that got introduced and then forgotten ever since.
she only has had her introduction and 1 special render made about her.

screenshot0036.jpg

who knows maybe we are all wrong and Macy (the girl who has a crush on the MC) will get content in the last update as well as with the update maybe 5 hours gameplay update.

But due to my nihilistic personally Im going to say the the swim girl preview is just another a special render and it will only have 30 minutes of game play.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
she only has had her introduction and 1 special render made about her.

View attachment 2233592

who knows maybe we are all wrong and Macy (the girl who has a crush on the MC) will get content in the last update as well as with the update maybe 5 hours gameplay update.

But due to my nihilistic personally Im going to say the the swim girl preview is just another a special render and it will only have 30 minutes of game play.
30 MINUTES of GAMEPLAY?!

let's see,

the average person can read about 260 words per minute...
you can fit like 20 words in a line of text...
typically see like 5 lines of text per image...
that's 100 words per image, over a total of around 7800 words...

so we should expect about 780 images for this scene! man, this update is gonna be HUGE!

GX2063

Nov 10, 2019
ICSTOR is relatively active on his Discord lately. Here he said he doesnt have any plans for Macy yet, but who knows....
First of all he needs to release something

Reactions: JoeKent

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
30 MINUTES of GAMEPLAY?!

let's see,

the average person can read about 260 words per minute...
you can fit like 20 words in a line of text...
typically see like 5 lines of text per image...
that's 100 words per image, over a total of around 7800 words...

so we should expect about 780 images for this scene! man, this update is gonna be HUGE!
based on your reply yeah I would say that average people can read that much but im kinda slow so It takes me twice or 3x as long to read something unless im really immersed into the games story.

In all honesty seyfer110 made a good point at the rate the previews are coming out if 1-2 previews come out a month that would mean the previews would get done by either mid or late Spring and then the wait of a game being release will depend on the dev meaning if were lucky the final update will be out sometime in the Fall.

1670974367254.png

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes