ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I couldnt tell you because Im not a sucker I got the image from Discord but based on Kemomo it looks people are wasting their money if they are paying for previews.

View attachment 2218430
View attachment 2218432
People are actually paying for these? Some of them are from the game or the secret photos from the game as it is now.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Honestly I cannot believe you guys buying all this crap!!
ICSTOR is a scammer!!
Onyx, you say you are a lawyer, so be a lawyer and show us some irrefutable proof that all the bullshit you are telling us about this game is true!!
Otherwise it will be just a far fetched story that no court will buy.
I agree. If they have actually been working on this game. They should be able to put out a update (even a small 1) NOW. If this team can't do that. Then that just means when March gets here all we are going to have is another delay announcement. And the fact we were right and this is all just another SCAM.

Reactions: KasparP

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I was wondering why I remembered mom from this game so well and why I like her so well. I've come to the conclusion that the reason is that from the beginning she tried to make her son fall in love with her. And not like always, we play the one who is the pervert who goes out of his way to get in mom's panties.
Too bad this game will never end
i would like to see this milf submissive or with light bdsm :)
Yes that is what is great about this game is Mom went after the son 1st. Instead of son manipulating or blackmailing Mom into having sex with him. I think that is part of why people want this game completed so badly. To get the answer as to Why. Why is Mom trying to get son to fall in love with her? Let's be honest Linda could have anyone(or more)she wanted.

"Too bad this game will never end" But that is the thing. This game doesn't have to end. This game could be the Goose that laid the Golden Egg for ICSTOR (if he/she wasn't such a scammer). 1st there are many story lines that haven't been completed. Then other characters could be brought into the game. New Teachers or student's could be introduced. Bob's (dad) female family members could be introduced. Linda's Mother or maybe another Sister. Linda's best friend could be introduced. There is that cute girl in MC's class, swimming pool girl, and Sara's friend story lines need to be added too. But wouldn't they all have Mothers? Maybe even Sisters? The Mall would mean store workers and store owners. It is a City, get MC a car and the a WHOLE CITY of females become available for MC's harem.

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
Hi Jugar,

It was 5 candidates as of that post, I've had 3 more interviews this morning, and I will continue to pass on good candidates as and when they send their applications in. Only 2 full time positions are being hired and they will be working solely in 3D image design/possibly some animation stuff.

I started out only doing the writing for ICSTOR; but my role has expanded to do a handful of other odd jobs as well now. For example, two weeks ago ICSTOR asked me to keep an eye on progress and monitor the work. This week he asked me to run a recruitment competition.

Take a look at the job description I posted, you will notice the new artists which are being hired will be focusing on the side characters. ICSTOR is working on the main roles - Linda, Caroline, Sara, Judy etc. New 3D artists will be progressing characters such as Macy and the girl from the swimming pool. (Those are just examples, not confirmation that I know those specific characters are being worked on.)

I am still only paid whenever a new version of Milfy City is released; I do not have any financial interest or connection to the Patreon, and receive a fixed sum for my writing.

I can understand your scepticism - I thought the project was dead as well for a while there!
Hey props on the writing that shit is ace!

Reactions: Onyxdime

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
If they can, leave them. It's not your money and it's his problem. Don't worry.
View attachment 2224250
But it also proves 1 other thing. It is no longer about Art, The Story, or the Game for ICSTOR. It is only about MONEY! So all this crap about ICSTOR hiring a new team to update MILFY CITY. IS BS, ICSTOR is too GREEDY to hire a team. That would mean he has to pay out some of his MONEY. He isn't going to do that.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes