KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Hey what's up guys. I'm looking for a new 3d well-made game since i'm up to date with many others. Do u recommend this one even if it is abbandoned at this moment? Thx for everything !

BearBalls

Jul 29, 2022
The dev posted on Patreon 13 hours ago saying "Milfy City v1.0 Final Edition - Preview 4/15" the status page on there still has "Milfy City Final Edition - (~March 2023)" So we are now assuming it is live but the final update could be one big update all at once perhaps.

But as others have pointed out there has been a lot of pledging for little return over a long period of time so I guess make your own mind up on if it will be out by March or not.
I wouldnt get my hopes up with ICSTOR dude has to be the number 1 scammer in adult VNs im just going to assume he was losing alot of patreon subs since he stopped all updates and patreon post and now hes having a hard time making his house payment....so im sure he will post "updates" to get his sub numbers back up then ghost again. I mean hes currently on 4/15 and it started these "updates" at the beginning of OCT so im sure he will post updates every month get the sub numbers back then ofcourse bounce again.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I wouldnt get my hopes up with ICSTOR dude has to be the number 1 scammer in adult VNs im just going to assume he was losing alot of patreon subs since he stopped all updates and patreon post and now hes having a hard time making his house payment....
Oh I 100% agree here, the only thing that may work in our favor is ICSTOR has announced a new title and is trying to gain support that for that title, ICSTOR might view it has finishing this game as a chance to boost support for the new title.

Again I am trying to think positive here, it's unlikely but I guess I would not mind seeing this game ending of sorts even if it is a tad rushed at the end. At the time when this game came out and was supported more it was a great game to read.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Hey what's up guys. I'm looking for a new 3d well-made game since i'm up to date with many others. Do u recommend this one even if it is abbandoned at this moment? Thx for everything !
Yes. There is a good amount of content and despite being several years old the visuals still hold up surprisingly well.
Just understand that is not likely to ever be finished.

popololo133

Aug 24, 2020
It’s on my top 5 list for best Wincest games Im looking forward towards more Nora (gangster Wife) and Violet (the godmother) content in the future.

I meant the thought presence I dont know anything about you you dont have to do anything you dont want to least of all listen to me after im a nobody im just saying I found what you said to be funny.
I meant the thought presence I dont know anything about you you dont have to do anything you dont want to least of all listen to me after im a nobody im just saying I found what you said to be funny.
All In all Midnight Paradise last update was longer then Waifu Academy another dev known for milking
It just seems like ever since Dreams of Desire got remade people stopped giving a shit about the dev considering Midnight Paradise story is no where near the level of his only golden egg.
What is your top 5 wincest games?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes