ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I've chased it up again there now with ICSTOR.

Edit: Sometime this week. I've written the text for the preview update with a list of everything that I am aware has been completed.
Question. Why does it take half a year for a whole time to create a Update on this game? There are Devs out there who by themselves are updating every single month.

Reactions: KasparP

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Question. Why does it take half a year for a whole time to create a Update on this game? There are Devs out there who by themselves are updating every single month.
My best guess is solo developers are releasing consistent small, but regular updates. There's a great game about a Magical Girl getting slowly corrupted that I've forgotten the name of now. The Dev for that does this style of update where there's always some new content each month.

From what I understand, ICSTOR is attempting to release a final version of the game with thousands of new renders and animations released in one go.

Reactions: Asteras

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
you mean to say he's a lawyer and writes incest story games containing underaged models with tall legs
No, I was merely expressing surprise that as a "lawyer" he/she has time to write eroticism. I don't know what his writing interests/background are whatsoever. My understanding is that lawyers are typically very hard working people and if you work for a firm expectations are that you put in long hours. Specially if you are just starting a career in law. Likewise if you run your own law firm you would be investing lots of time to grow or simply keep the business going. I was surprised that he has time to write if he was in either of these situations. I can understand that conveyancing is mostly procedural based and thus could have time to write. Not a possibility I considered. I'm also surprised that he has some afternoons off to write, must be a godd full time job?

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Onyxdime

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
No, I was merely expressing surprise that as a "lawyer" he/she has time to write eroticism. I don't know what his writing interests/background are whatsoever. My understanding is that lawyers are typically very hard working people and if you work for a firm expectations are that you put in long hours. Specially if you are just starting a career in law. Likewise if you run your own law firm you would be investing lots of time to grow or simply keep the business going. I was surprised that he has time to write if he was in either of these situations. I can understand that conveyancing is mostly procedural based and thus could have time to write. Not a possibility I considered. I'm also surprised that he has some afternoons off to write, must be a godd full time job?

Cheers
The trick is to get yourself into a hyper-niche area of law and then get some public sector contracts, and maybe one or two medium-large firms/regular clients like large family farms. Then you just juggle work as and when it crops up between the three of them.

Ultimately though, my dream is to quit the law and do erotic writing/adult game development full time.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
My best guess is solo developers are releasing consistent small, but regular updates. There's a great game about a Magical Girl getting slowly corrupted that I've forgotten the name of now. The Dev for that does this style of update where there's always some new content each month.

From what I understand, ICSTOR is attempting to release a final version of the game with thousands of new renders and animations released in one go.
You would assume wrong. For example the game "Straitened Times" By HRELEASE is updated monthly with tons of content. Plus that game has 3 or 4 times the characters in it then Milfy City does.

Nothing you have said justifies HALF A YEAR plus. Not to mention the over a year since the last update. And you wonder why most think ICSTOR and his whole team are full of crap.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
The trick is to get yourself into a hyper-niche area of law and then get some public sector contracts, and maybe one or two medium-large firms/regular clients like large family farms. Then you just juggle work as and when it crops up between the three of them.

Ultimately though, my dream is to quit the law and do erotic writing/adult game development full time.
WOW nice reply.

BTW I surmised via your use of the words Contract and clients that you quite possibly run your own "Law Firm".
Reading about your aspiration makes me think that your university education in law could be wasted although it did give you a start in life (financially). In my life I had to engage lawyers several times and my conclusion after dealing with them is that they all like money. You certainly buck the trend here and all I can say is just WOW.

Should you pursue your aspiration, good luck, as it is a rather highly competitive field with lots of people burning out, and let's face it appealing to the one weakness of all males and seen as an easy way to make money.

Anyway, that's enough sarcasm from me for a while.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
You would assume wrong. For example the game "Straitened Times" By HRELEASE is updated monthly with tons of content. Plus that game has 3 or 4 times the characters in it then Milfy City does.

Nothing you have said justifies HALF A YEAR plus. Not to mention the over a year since the last update. And you wonder why most think ICSTOR and his whole team are full of crap.
I had a look at their F95 page there; it looks like an interesting game - I'll have to add it of my growing list of ones to play.

If you take a look at the changelog it says they added "60 images", "80 images", "90 images", "60 images" etc. These are consistent smaller updates, like I was referring to. The quantity of images that I've been given to write for Judy alone so far appears to be similar in size (at a quick estimation) to the combined progress of 0.20 to 0.32 of Straightened Times.

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I had a look at their F95 page there; it looks like an interesting game - I'll have to add it of my growing list of ones to play.

If you take a look at the changelog it says they added "60 images", "80 images", "90 images", "60 images" etc. These are consistent smaller updates, like I was referring to. The quantity of images that I've been given to write for Judy alone so far appears to be similar in size (at a quick estimation) to the combined progress of 0.20 to 0.32 of Straightened Times.
But that is 1 guy in a month. Your group is a TEAM. So why should you need 6 plus months. Plus your team is already delaying the game. Sure sounds like BS just to keep people supporting ICSTOR. And getting Nothing in return.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
But that is 1 guy in a month. Your group is a TEAM. So why should you need 6 plus months. Plus your team is already delaying the game. Sure sounds like BS just to keep people supporting ICSTOR. And getting Nothing in return.
It is, and he's doing a fantastic job based on the renders I've seen so far.

In terms of the team here, I was brought on board in a larger role to help the project keep moving as of about 6 weeks ago.
Since that happened I have:
  1. Finished Judy's scenes;
  2. Organised a job competition for ICSTOR for new 3D artists;
  3. Interviewed 15+ people who applied for the roles and recommended those who passed the interivew to ICSTOR;
  4. Drafted scripts for various background characters such as the pool girl and had them cleared by ICSTOR; and
  5. Drafted scripts and plot conclusions for main characters such as Liza & Yazmin.
  6. Additionally, as of last week, ICSTOR has finished training the new 3D artist and I have seen the first batches of images that they have created based on the scripts that had been drafted.
I am presently reviewing scripts sent across by ICSTOR for planned endings for major characters, and suggesting amendments to these.

What I haven't achieved yet is sorting out some kind of regular guarantee that previews will be posted at regular intervals. I'm working on that behind the scenes right now.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
My best guess is solo developers are releasing consistent small, but regular updates.
In the time since the last update I have made my entire game. While I hate doing the image count, its in the 5000+ range, plus 600 animation files (id guess 2/3rds are unique, and the other 1/3rd are alternate angles).

OBVIOUSLY quality has a lot to do with with. but im not pumping out garbage.

If there was the idea that this team had been working for that time, I would expect to see my game's amount of content (multiplied by X number of developers) in the next update alone. I'm just saying, I personally do not believe there has been consistent development on this project.

I know there is this other game in the works, but until something materializes I don't really see it as a viable excuse. Again, maybe ill be wrong, surprised, and blown away by this next update (I hope this is the case). But I'm really not banking on it

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Honestly I cannot believe you guys buying all this crap!!
ICSTOR is a scammer!!
Onyx, you say you are a lawyer, so be a lawyer and show us some irrefutable proof that all the bullshit you are telling us about this game is true!!
Otherwise it will be just a far fetched story that no court will buy.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyx, you say you are a lawyer, so be a lawyer and show us some irrefutable proof that all the bullshit you are telling us about this game is true!!
Otherwise it will be just a far fetched story that no court will buy.
What kind of evidence do you want that isn't going to lead to a moving of the goalposts after I post it?

If I upload a handful of new renders you could easily counter that a few renders is not evidence of ICSTOR and his 3D artist having produced thousands of new ones. For obvious reasons, I can't upload all renders or ICSTOR would rightly fire me.

If I showed you a wordcount of my writing on the Google Docs, then you could ask for further proof that this is genuinely all writing for ICSTOR. For obvious reasons, I can't just dump all the writing I've done so far on a public forum or ICSTOR would fire rightly me.

Take a look at my historic posts in this thread going back to 2020 and beyond. Any time that I have said I'm working on writing the next update, it has come out. Any time I have said I haven't heard from ICSTOR, nothing has been released. There's a consistent pattern there for you to draw upon, which is probably the best evidence I can give you.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
What kind of evidence do you want that isn't going to lead to a moving of the goalposts after I post it?

If I upload a handful of new renders you could easily counter that a few renders is not evidence of ICSTOR and his 3D artist having produced thousands of new ones. For obvious reasons, I can't upload all renders or ICSTOR would rightly fire me.

If I showed you a wordcount of my writing on the Google Docs, then you could ask for further proof that this is genuinely all writing for ICSTOR. For obvious reasons, I can't just dump all the writing I've done so far on a public forum or ICSTOR would fire rightly me.

Take a look at my historic posts in this thread going back to 2020 and beyond. Any time that I have said I'm working on writing the next update, it has come out. Any time I have said I haven't heard from ICSTOR, nothing has been released. There's a consistent pattern there for you to draw upon, which is probably the best evidence I can give you.
I think Onyxdine make s a valid comment by saying what irrefutable evidence can I provide that would be accepted. So it's not unreasonable for us to offfer some suggestions.

How about reduce all newly create renders to a size of say 100x100 pixels or 150x150 so that when enlarged they look pixelated. People on this forum than can ascertain whether they are new renders and numbers. Alternatively, although time consuming blot out large areas or pixelate large areas of full size renders.

Others feel free to contribute.

BTW Onyx, you've taken on board a lot of responsibility to supposedly deliver on this latest initiative. What exactly is ICSTOR doing.

This is probably way out there and crazy by me but how do we know that you are not ICSTOR.

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
BTW, you've taken on board a lot of responsibility to supposedly deliver on this latest initiative. What exactly is ICSTOR doing.

This is probably way out there and crazy by me but how do we know that you are not ICSTOR.
Well, to start with I can't render or code for shit; and I have about as much artistic talent as the bacon sandwich I'll be having for lunch.

Not to mention that my main gig has always been writing stories about corruption, forced orgasms, Magical Girls, tentacle monsters, etc. Not even in the same solar system as the type of content ICSTOR produces.

And that's before you get into the vast different in writing style of Incest Story compared to Taboo Request or Milfy City.

ModernArt.png

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

I disagree. Posting a few new renders from time to time would help people believe there is actually a new work in progress.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes