Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I appreciate all the info you have been providing. And I gotta ask, is there a way to explain the update gap? I'm genuinely curious, from your posts it sounds like things are moving, images are being made, people are being hired, and the game is getting made, which is great. I don't know if you have the answer or not, but I personally would have a hard time being convinced there has been a constant workflow on his end during the gap.

Not wanting to compare my game to his, but with a consistent workflow I have produced a lot of game in the time since the last update. Or will I have my mind blown by two years of content when this thing comes out? (I hope for the latter)
No idea, I was mostly in the dark aside from some irregular communication every now and then.

I'm trying to get some kind of consistent working thing going.

I don't think I've played your game yet - which one is it?[/QUOTE]

Sep 30, 2020
I know this game have been on for long time but i just started it and wow its really hot. Sad its abbandonned. I hope it gets far in the game. I wish there were similar games like this one but it would be the daughter instead of son and with daddy and brothers/sisters around her.

Reactions: saphirweapon

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
So wait, is this game being picked up again? despite the big yellow sign reading [Abandoned]?

While I'm here, can you guys recommend me your favourite games where you can romance your mom/landlord?

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Fair enough, cool that the wheels are turning again though! My game is in my signature, called Sexbot ;)
Ah! Sorry, I'm on my phone at work here and can't see any signatures.

I'll check it out!
It was kind of funny to read this casual dialogue between my two favorite AVN writers. If only Onyx and Llama could collaborate together one day, damn, that would be dope.

I hope you, Onyx, won't screw up the Celia route by lame and primitive plot stunts. But whom am I kidding - the dev team leader won't release anything until his patreons counter is down to 0.

Actually I think the Milfy City story (or "story" :HideThePain:) would be more enjoyable and consistent, if Onyx were in charge of it. Btw, I'd gladly transfer Celia to Llama's novel - she fits in perfectly for both maledom and femdom action.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
I'm reading lots of words and promises, sadly not a small sliver of progress evidence provided. Could this be a big con?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I'm reading lots of words and promises, sadly not a small sliver of progress evidence provided. Could this be a big con?
Of course is a con!! That scammer was loosing patrons, so pretended to actively working again by showing 3 previews in order to obtain more cows to milk. This game is abandoned, period.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I appreciate all the info you have been providing. And I gotta ask, is there a way to explain the update gap? I'm genuinely curious, from your posts it sounds like things are moving, images are being made, people are being hired, and the game is getting made, which is great. I don't know if you have the answer or not, but I personally would have a hard time being convinced there has been a constant workflow on his end during the gap.

Not wanting to compare my game to his, but with a consistent workflow I have produced a lot of game in the time since the last update. Or will I have my mind blown by two years of content when this thing comes out? (I hope for the latter)
Here is what has me wondering. Ok ( might be wrong about the dates here) sometime around or before October. They changed the date of the update from January to March. This person who claims to be working with ICSTOR also claims not to be the only one. So basically there is now a team working on MILFY CITY UPDATE. October to March 6 MONTHS +. They claim to have been working on it before the change to March. Why does a TEAM need 6 plus months to create a UPDATE? That is HALF A YEAR. There are plenty of Dev out there working alone that update their games monthly. The game "STRAITENED TIMES" comes to mind. I can only think of a few times he missed a monthly update (illness). Plus that game has 3 times the characters in the game.

So no i'm calling BS on all of this. If ICSTOR now has a "TEAM" then this update should have already been done! HELL there should already be 2 or more updates to this game. Until this game is actually updated. I'm not believing any of this BS. ICSTOR has a "TEAM" alright, but they are just selling BS.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hey Onyx. Great stuff showing up and interacting with the fans. I think it's safe to say that we all appreciate it.

If I may ask, may you please let us know if you ever get some content with Celia? Thanks again and good luck.
Just giving you an update because I remembered you asked, script for Celia's story right up to the conclusion have now been drafted.

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Ya’ll are dumb as fuck if you think this game will ever have another update again. I hope you got paid up front OnyxDime because the “final product” is never getting released.
I only ever take payment after I've completed work - both in my role as an erotic writer, and in my main job as a lawyer.

I don't believe in being paid before work being finished. If you take a look at my own, unrelated, Patreon for my writing you'll see it is set to only charge when work has been produced.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
I only ever take payment after I've completed work - both in my role as an erotic writer, and in my main job as a lawyer.

I don't believe in being paid before work being finished. If you take a look at my own, unrelated, Patreon for my writing you'll see it is set to only charge when work has been produced.
Hi Onyxdime:

WOW you are a lawyer and yet you find time for erotic writing. Good time management skills there.

Anyway my real reason for writing is this. There is still lots of skepticism about this being a genuine attempt to complete the game. I have to say that I'm one of those. Being that you have a communications channel with ICSTOR, and best placed to explain the extent of resentment, why not ask if he is willing to provide some evidence of substance to prove that this latest push is genuine. I realise he does not have to answer to posts on a "pirate" site, but I think it would be in his best interests to do so. Furthermore in the early stages of his "career" producing VN he built lots of good will with his Patreons which surely by now must have evaporated over the last 2 years or so by his mis-leading posts/actions.

I think such evidence would go a long way to prove he is genuine and all of these words being posted are not simply a con but a start to rebuild trust with his Patreons. I think he owes them this?.

My (ruthless) view is that if he is genuine, he/she should publicly come out swallow his/her pride, apologise, explain why all the mis-leading statements and evidentially show how genuine he is. To me that would be the only way to accomplish a rebuild of trust.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: KasparP

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Hi Onyxdime:

WOW you are a lawyer and yet you find time for erotic writing. Good time management skills there.

Anyway my real reason for writing is this. There is still lots of skepticism about this being a genuine attempt to complete the game. I have to say that I'm one of those. Being that you have a communications channel with ICSTOR, and best placed to explain the extent of resentment, why not ask if he is willing to provide some evidence of substance to prove that this latest push is genuine. I realise he does not have to answer to posts on a "pirate" site, but I think it would be in his best interests to do so. Furthermore in the early stages of his "career" producing VN he built lots of good will with his Patreons which surely by now must have evaporated over the last 2 years or so by his mis-leading posts/actions.

I think such evidence would go a long way to prove he is genuine and all of these words being posted are not simply a con but a start to rebuild trust with his Patreons. I think he owes them this?.

My (ruthless) view is that if he is genuine, he/she should publicly come out swallow his/her pride, apologise, explain why all the mis-leading statements and evidentially show how genuine he is. To me that would be the only way to accomplish a rebuild of trust.

Cheers
you mean to say he's a lawyer and writes incest story games containing underaged models with tall legs

• Haha
Reactions: beef-devourer

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi Onyxdime:

Cheers
Difficulty varies depending on the area of law you're in. Conveyencing is godawful; but I only have a few niche clients in my current line of work. Still have to do the occassional shift to midnight, but most afternoons/evenings I have time to crack on with my writing stuff.

I understand where you're coming from; if I were in ICSTOR's position I would have paused the Patreon after the second month of realising that something was up that was preventing me from achieveing the targets. Unfortunately, I'm not ICSTOR, and the only thing which I can currently do is push the project back on track as quickly as I can from my side of things.

I genuinely believe Milfy City will be finished this time given the additional stuff I'm now doing, as well as the extra 3D artist which has been hired - so much so, that I've literally put my money where my mouth is. I'm not getting a penny out of this unless the final game releases.

Reactions: Asteras
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes