Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
The next step on this nonsense... Milfy City remake
Wait and see... And then the cycle sure goes on..
Anyway, about why there are many subscribers yet even what's taking place, I guess that there are so many of them spending that minimum each month, for them I suppose it's like drinking one single cup of coffee every month or something like that... And then there are the true believers whom spend more hoping his return someday not far...

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Quick update:
-Currently drafting the scripts for various minor background characters. (Girl from the pool etc.)
-I'll aim to get these sent over to ICSTOR+new artist today for images to be rendered.

EDIT: Sent to ICSTOR for approval and rendering to begin.
I've asked for the next piece of work on the project to be assigned to me.

EDIT: On to some script writing for another two characters. Not side ones this time.

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Quick Update:
-Finalising the script for the aforementioned two side characters. Aiming to have them over to ICSTOR for approval by 6pm GMT today.

Update:
Still working on the script to get it across to ICSTOR. Main job has delayed me by a couple of hours.

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
are you really serious man? updates are ~3 years behind and you are giving us precise hours? WITH TIMEZONES?! :D
Yup, absolutely. I did say a few pages back that I was stepping up my role to try and get this project back on track. That starts with people actually knowing what is being worked on, and if progress is being made.

If I don't have this done by 6pm then that's on me.

New 3d artist has been trained up as well by ICSTOR.

Last edited:

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Yup, absolutely. I did say a few pages back that I was stepping up my role to try and get this project back on track. That starts with people actually knowing what is being worked on, and if progress is being made.

If I don't have this done by 6pm then that's on me.

New 3d artist has been trained up as well by ICSTOR.
Yeah? and what about the "weekly" previews?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Yeah thank you, also if you can ask why did he change the total amount of previews from the original /10 to /15, does it mean the update is "delayed"?
I'll see if I can find that out. To be fair, he has sent me some of the preview pictures that he intends to post. I've seen 7 or 8 or the upcoming ones.

It may be a case of ICSTOR working on rendering, and simply forgetting that he also has a weekly preview picture to upload. If that is the case I'll see about getting a set time each week that the they upload another preview picture.

Reactions: Asteras

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
CURRENT PROGRESS
Milfy City Final Edition - (~March 2023)
Milfy Mafia Episode 1 - (~May 2023)

:ROFLMAO:
Is it just me or he is just looking at The Deluca Family and saying hey this guy barley updates while barley provides lewds and people still doesnt give him shit
I wouldve made more sense if he called his new game Milfy State then in 6 years he can make Milfy Country rinse and repeat until 40 years later there will be Milfy Universe.
I'll see if I can find that out. To be fair, he has sent me some of the preview pictures that he intends to post. I've seen 7 or 8 or the upcoming ones.

It may be a case of ICSTOR working on rendering, and simply forgetting that he also has a weekly preview picture to upload. If that is the case I'll see about getting a set time each week that the they upload another preview picture.
I thought you were trolling didnt know you were actually on the Icstor development team.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Is it just me or he is just looking at The Deluca Family and saying hey this guy barley updates while barley provides lewds and people still doesnt give him shit
I wouldve made more sense if he called his new game Milfy State then in 6 years he can make Milfy Country rinse and repeat until 40 years later there will be Milfy Universe.

I thought you were trolling didnt know you were actually on the Icstor development team.
I've been a freelance writer who worked for ICSTOR since Milf's Control (Or maybe Milf's Villa? Can't remember which one came first!) I only got paid when I actually produced writing work for ICSTOR, and have no financial interest in the Patreon.

A few weeks back ICSTOR asked me to help out with a few more thing, so I've offically stepped up the amount of stuff I'm doing. I still have zero financial interest in the Patreon account, and will only be paid for my work upon completion of the game.

• Love
Reactions: Asteras and JoeKent

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
since Milf's Control (Or maybe Milf's Villa? Can't remember which one came first!)
Control came first, that got finished. Villa was the one that got cancelled by a rushed ending at a very early stage and was followed by Milfy City. All the promises that such a thing won't happen again at the beginning of City were due to the fiasco with Villa.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes