Ekulw

Jun 21, 2022
So this has apparently not been abandoned then? Well ill have to believe that when I see it, has the person given an estimate to when the full version will be out?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It is amazing that 3500 patrons are happy to keep paying, but they clearly like it that much.

It will be interesting to see if he meets his own deadline when it arrives early next year. He has given himself plenty of time. Either way the interest in this game judging by the number of pages here is not going to die anytime soon. :coffee:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Man, looking on his Patreon page and seeing this guy has over 3500 people still paying this delusion. Is quite honestly very depressing.
I used to think like that. Then I realised why was I worrying about how other people spent their money and suddenly I didn't really care anymore.

I still think it's dumb, but it's not my money so why should I care?

Life is hard enough atm with all the weirdness in the world, it's really not worth thinking too hard about what an adult VN developer is doing with their patreon/patrons. Just my 2cents :)

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I was wondering why I remembered mom from this game so well and why I like her so well. I've come to the conclusion that the reason is that from the beginning she tried to make her son fall in love with her. And not like always, we play the one who is the pervert who goes out of his way to get in mom's panties.
Too bad this game will never end
i would like to see this milf submissive or with light bdsm :)

Reactions: slashslayer

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Many people just forget to cancel their subscriptions, that's why subscription services are so lucrative in general. That's literally their business model (less value delievered long-term).
That’s why I never subscribe to a game. I only buy them via Itch.

milfslover777

Aug 3, 2022
I used to think like that. Then I realised why was I worrying about how other people spent their money and suddenly I didn't really care anymore.

I still think it's dumb, but it's not my money so why should I care?

Life is hard enough atm with all the weirdness in the world, it's really not worth thinking too hard about what an adult VN developer is doing with their patreon/patrons. Just my 2cents :)
totally agreed

Reactions: jdw6 and TommyTuba
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes