BertrandC

Jun 17, 2022
And that update was 5 minutes of gameplay. The last time he put out a real update was about 2 years ago. And unlike MrJet he didn't stop his Patreon payments. People were paying for false hope. So, hence why the skepticism is at an all-time high here.
Some may even find it hard to believe that Onyxdime is actually working on the game.
Only time will tell!

BertrandC

Jun 17, 2022
The last time Onyx reported he completed text for 129 images in a span of a month, so as of now there are only 2 outcomes I can see:

1. we in fact do get the FINAL V1.0 CONLCUSION UPDATE in January but it will actually include barely 400 renders which is a joke, Milfy City will get the completed tag and everybody will laugh their asses off knowing that exactly what everybody expected.

2. Another indefinite delay some rambling about how ICSTOR is depressed because he cant make anything work out and the cycle repeats itself "bare with me, I try my best, im working hard and so on"

At this point everybody will be much happier if ICSTOR comes out with a statement saying he retires and closes the patreon for good that will be a much needed outcome.
He has no reason taking money from people anymore, he's tired, exhausted and lazy, and thats a fact.
True but 400 seems way too low to finish it. I think Onyx said ICSTOR has hired other devs and Onyx himself is hiring people to help him. It will definitely be a shorter release than if he had kept up the pace until 0.6 and that's what will disappoint us cause it'll feel rushed. Or, I personally believe he'll postpone it forever until he is kidnapped.

• Sad
Reactions: VOYEUR

dclassman

Nov 21, 2021
The last time Onyx reported he completed text for 129 images in a span of a month, so as of now there are only 2 outcomes I can see:

1. we in fact do get the FINAL V1.0 CONLCUSION UPDATE in January but it will actually include barely 400 renders which is a joke, Milfy City will get the completed tag and everybody will laugh their asses off knowing that exactly what everybody expected.

2. Another indefinite delay some rambling about how ICSTOR is depressed because he cant make anything work out and the cycle repeats itself "bare with me, I try my best, im working hard and so on"

At this point everybody will be much happier if ICSTOR comes out with a statement saying he retires and closes the patreon for good that will be a much needed outcome.
He has no reason taking money from people anymore, he's tired, exhausted and lazy, and thats a fact.

I believe that he said he has 129 images in his backlog (meaning he still had this many to write for in the latest batch of renders and was behind schedule). Onyx has been giving his work status in terms of word count rather than render count. He most likely has a lot more done than what you are predicting for the update, but who actually knows?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Two children are promised a pony for Christmas. When the day finally arrives they see a massive box and excitedly open it. The box is full to the brim with horse manure. The first child says this is just a giant load of shit, but the second starts frantically digging through it. And the first one says to the other "What are you doing?" to which the second responds "With all this horse shit there has to be a pony in here somewhere!"

So I ask, which child are you?

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Two children are promised a pony for Christmas. When the day finally arrives they see a massive box and excitedly open it. The box is full to the brim with horse manure. The first child says this is just a giant load of shit, but the second starts frantically digging through it. And the first one says to the other "What are you doing?" to which the second responds "With all this horse shit there has to be a pony in here somewhere!"

1668526280817.jpeg

A child that will never support a cuck developer:ROFLMAO:

I believe that he said he has 129 images in his backlog (meaning he still had this many to write for in the latest batch of renders and was behind schedule). Onyx has been giving his work status in terms of word count rather than render count. He most likely has a lot more done than what you are predicting for the update, but who actually knows?
Yap, definitely my misunderstanding, removed, sorry Onyx.

Last edited:

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019

The third child, outside the window looking in, laughing at them for ever believing in Santa. But then stays standing there for months on end wondering if the pony will ever arrive one day :HideThePain:

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Is it just me, or was pulling the "Abandoned" tab premature?
It's absolutely premature, and I'm pretty sure it's against site guidelines that state a release is needed in order to lift the tag (though I can't actually find a direct citation in the Forum Rules). Even though there's evidence the game is being worked on and I take Onyxdime at his word, ICSTOR has used too many chances and burnt too many bridges to get the benefit of the doubt. He could easily lose steam before January and this thread will devolve into 1000 pages of asshattery.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes