exsergal

Jun 4, 2017

BillP

Dec 27, 2017
aha I see
thanks for the kind reply, bro
StreamSteam
Can I know where you got it? I can't find it.
[/QUOTE]
It was done by jojozz, it was posted on his
He did other of her not sure if she is linda or not

Reactions: RUUru

forge_cat

Jan 2, 2018
Is there already a patch for the weekend event with Sara after she gave MC a pool entrance card?
I thought it's some kind of mix-up, as I learned the first date should be the one at the ice cream parlor
This issue bugged me, so I compared the weekend event script in 0.5 and 0.7. Simply put, icstor added a conditional that checks if Sara is grounded and if she is, the option won't appear. However that doesn't mean witnessing the actual conversation with Linda, the flag seems to be set sometime sooner, maybe right after Sara's first bj/gifting the pool card, I'm not sure exactly.

This "makes sense" from storytelling perspective (if she's grounded, she can't go to the pool), but it tremendously fucks with the intended flow of events. Yay for retroactive patching, but not replaying your game to check if the patch works correctly.

Anyway, my workaround:
  1. Play like usual, then save on Friday night.
  2. Edit the save (I couldn't get the console to work, but Ren'Py Save Editor or saveeditonline.com should work).
  3. Turn SR2_grounded and SR3_grounded both to "False" (capital first letter!).
  4. Play Sara's pool event, save again and edit both variables back to "True".
  5. Pretend nothing suspicious ever happened.

Oct 12, 2022
This issue bugged me, so I compared the weekend event script in 0.5 and 0.7. Simply put, icstor added a conditional that checks if Sara is grounded and if she is, the option won't appear. However that doesn't mean witnessing the actual conversation with Linda, the flag seems to be set sometime sooner, maybe right after Sara's first bj/gifting the pool card, I'm not sure exactly.

This "makes sense" from storytelling perspective (if she's grounded, she can't go to the pool), but it tremendously fucks with the intended flow of events. Yay for retroactive patching, but not replaying your game to check if the patch works correctly.

Anyway, my workaround:
  1. Play like usual, then save on Friday night.
  2. Edit the save (I couldn't get the console to work, but Ren'Py Save Editor or saveeditonline.com should work).
  3. Turn SR2_grounded and SR3_grounded both to "False" (capital first letter!).
  4. Play Sara's pool event, save again and edit both variables back to "True".
  5. Pretend nothing suspicious ever happened.
I always wait until after Sara's mall and losing her virginity events after she goes all Glenn Close. Not a big deal really

RUUru

Oct 25, 2022
Probably on the milfy city fan art thread.
[/QUOTE]
Oh, there are places like that. Thank you bro
I'll have to look it up

RUUru

Oct 25, 2022
It was done by jojozz, it was posted on his
He did other
[/QUOTE]
Wow, this is the picture I've been looking for
I finally found it
Thank you so much :)

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Damn, this developer is really annoying, he's already late with the publication of the photo, it's already just smashed, okay, when they write that the update will be delayed, but this guy can't post a photo 1 in 10 days on time Even a monkey could handle it.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Damn, this developer is really annoying, he's already late with the publication of the photo, it's already just smashed, okay, when they write that the update will be delayed, but this guy can't post a photo 1 in 10 days on time Even a monkey could handle it.
I will believe there is going to be an update. When I actually see an update. Until then I am just going to believe everything he claims is just a tactic to keep from losing more supporters. Got to keep that money coming in. I hope he proves me wrong. But this dev has done this crap way too many times.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes