dplover25

Aug 27, 2018
Enjoyed this game back in the day and came by the thread because I have been surprised seing the status "Abandoned".
I guess one and a half years without progress qualifies as such.

As to your assumption about losing all the patrons, I had I quick look and still see 3000+ subs on patreon. Either ICSTOR has another active project going (is there one?) or a very determined fanbase ;)
Well you came at a great time.
There has been movement it seems.

the rumor is that he'll release the final version in january.
But don't get your hopes up, it can still be a year from and and it can still be terrible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeKent

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
So he is taking that much time just to be able to show 10 preview pics, imagine how longer he'll take to delivery the "real" update.
I believe I said this before the last update as in the current update 0.7 was a four scene Sarah update 1. setting up a date with Sarah 1. Going on The Date with Sarah which you can choose to take Lily's (her friend) number or not when she interrupts the date) 3. Fucking Sarah which ends with Lily calling you on the phone despite if the choice you made in scene 2 4. Sarah is throwing dates a picture of her friend Lily.

New Special Renders was 20-25 pics

I think the reason why he made such a piss poor update was being jealous that NTL has a postive fanbase and provides 2 updates a month with the result that Milfy City 0.7 had less gameplay then 1 update of NTL provides as in NTL has 15-20 min of gameplay.

This update came out I think either late 2020 or early 2021 was then marked as abandoned later in 2021.this current update had 10 min of gameplay the time it took to make 0.6 to 0.7 was over a year due to 0.6 came out in 2019 despite Icstor Cashflow thats fucking scummy.

The bottomline is Icstor has been rushing games since Incest Story 2 when he rushed the ending of Milfy Villa people got pissed when Milfy City came out people forgot since Linda and Caroline were made.

I highly doubt it wont have a rushed ending just how I doubt the choice between harem and pregnant ending will matter but then again I will never pay for something I can get for free therefore It really doesnt bother me as much.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
I have to ask, did anyone try to "take over this" like, start their on project after the last update? i know some people tried that with other games who were abandoned(and even fi this isn't "tecncially" abandoned) and some did have ok content for a while...

• Angry
Reactions: Double-A
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes