ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
He's just a pawn of ICSTOR that's clueless himself. You should learn from the past and forget about this game. He can either finish the game properly or lose all of his patreons.
Look how long all these patreons have stayed with him. He doesn't even need to finish the game. Just put out some crappy update. Not only will he not lose the patreons he still have left, but will probably get some patreons back and/or old patreons back.

j766

May 15, 2017
I have 247 images left to write the text for in the current batch of work.

Not gonna lie, I didn't do any writing yesterday; just fapped myself silly to Night of Revenge when it was released.

Edit: 242 now.
What's Night of Revenge? I don't see that game on this site.

• Angry
Reactions: Double-A
Jun 27, 2017
Oh my god its been years and people still come here and cope. Wont you guys learn? Just wait until the "update" got released and dont spend your money on it.

Reactions: Jarul

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
He's just a pawn of ICSTOR that's clueless himself. You should learn from the past and forget about this game. He can either finish the game properly or lose all of his patreons.
Enjoyed this game back in the day and came by the thread because I have been surprised seing the status "Abandoned".
I guess one and a half years without progress qualifies as such.

As to your assumption about losing all the patrons, I had I quick look and still see 3000+ subs on patreon. Either ICSTOR has another active project going (is there one?) or a very determined fanbase ;)

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Enjoyed this game back in the day and came by the thread because I have been surprised seing the status "Abandoned".

As to your assumption about losing all the patrons, I had I quick look and still see 3000+ subs on patreon. Either ICSTOR has another active project going (is there one?) or a very determined fanbase ;)
No other projects. The fact is that he had 4000+ subs a couple of months ago. He lost a thousand recently, that's why he claimed that in january the game will be completed..... he was loosing cows to milk and came back to life. Too bad is not possible to report a creator on Patreon for scamming.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
that is the beauty of subscriptions. most people forget about them.
That's why I use revolut. Not only does it tell me what recuring payments I have. I also rotate cards.
Though, tbh, I kinda don't subscribe to things to begin with, but you know, it's an amazing service anyway.

Oct 14, 2020

He had around 11k back in the day you clown. Just look at graphtreon and you can see how his support kept going down. The patreon post caused a slight increase again and that's exactly what he wanted.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes