ogapetape

Mar 25, 2020
It is, and he's doing a fantastic job based on the renders I've seen so far.

In terms of the team here, I was brought on board in a larger role to help the project keep moving as of about 6 weeks ago.
Since that happened I have:
  1. Finished Judy's scenes;
  2. Organised a job competition for ICSTOR for new 3D artists;
  3. Interviewed 15+ people who applied for the roles and recommended those who passed the interivew to ICSTOR;
  4. Drafted scripts for various background characters such as the pool girl and had them cleared by ICSTOR; and
  5. Drafted scripts and plot conclusions for main characters such as Liza & Yazmin.
  6. Additionally, as of last week, ICSTOR has finished training the new 3D artist and I have seen the first batches of images that they have created based on the scripts that had been drafted.
I am presently reviewing scripts sent across by ICSTOR for planned endings for major characters, and suggesting amendments to these.

What I haven't achieved yet is sorting out some kind of regular guarantee that previews will be posted at regular intervals. I'm working on that behind the scenes right now.
Bro expects us to believe him, cringe.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
So it's coming eventually ha! I wasn't expecting tbh. But if it ever comes out, I'll probably start from the beginning. It's been a long time. Only thing I want to see is family threesomes with mom, big sister and MC. Maybe mom can also dominate little one too.

And I have to say: Most memorable scenes were the ones where Violet tries to resist her urges but she and mc do stuff after photoshoots. That kind of tension is the best.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
but you just represented why Icstor still makes money without provided content
No i don't. :cool: But if you think so, you just do you and i'll keep being me.
how is she different from other moms of other games.
She isn't. There are characters i prefer equally simply based on looks. Hell, there are ones i prefer even more! I just find this gif sexy. No way i'm going to get rid of it :p

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
So this game is still dead???? just checking.
The dev posted on Patreon 13 hours ago saying "Milfy City v1.0 Final Edition - Preview 4/15" the status page on there still has "Milfy City Final Edition - (~March 2023)" So we are now assuming it is live but the final update could be one big update all at once perhaps.

But as others have pointed out there has been a lot of pledging for little return over a long period of time so I guess make your own mind up on if it will be out by March or not.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes