Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
based on your reply yeah I would say that average people can read that much but im kinda slow so It takes me twice or 3x as long to read something unless im really immersed into the games story.

In all honesty seyfer110 made a good point at the rate the previews are coming out if 1-2 previews come out a month that would mean the previews would get done by either mid or late Spring and then the wait of a game being release will depend on the dev meaning if were lucky the final update will be out sometime in the Fall.

View attachment 2234063
Haha, yea I was just joking around lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoeKent

dclassman

Nov 21, 2021
It is, and he's doing a fantastic job based on the renders I've seen so far.

In terms of the team here, I was brought on board in a larger role to help the project keep moving as of about 6 weeks ago.
Since that happened I have:
  1. Finished Judy's scenes;
  2. Organised a job competition for ICSTOR for new 3D artists;
  3. Interviewed 15+ people who applied for the roles and recommended those who passed the interivew to ICSTOR;
  4. Drafted scripts for various background characters such as the pool girl and had them cleared by ICSTOR; and
  5. Drafted scripts and plot conclusions for main characters such as Liza & Yazmin.
  6. Additionally, as of last week, ICSTOR has finished training the new 3D artist and I have seen the first batches of images that they have created based on the scripts that had been drafted.
I am presently reviewing scripts sent across by ICSTOR for planned endings for major characters, and suggesting amendments to these.

What I haven't achieved yet is sorting out some kind of regular guarantee that previews will be posted at regular intervals. I'm working on that behind the scenes right now.
Any additional progress updates Onyxdime?

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
are these previews from the storyline or just random pictures to show that they are actives on Patreon
Supposed to be previews from the story, but it can very well (and most likely) be the latter also, as you know, it's ICSTOR we are talking about here after all.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Says theres one mer version coming out in march? that gonna be the conclusion or is he just putting in the crap he already has and being done with it?

PinkiCannon

Jun 13, 2020
Says theres one mer version coming out in march? that gonna be the conclusion or is he just putting in the crap he already has and being done with it?
Considering this game has been abandoned for so long I forgot it exists despite it being one of the first threads I added to my watch list... I doubt either one of those things is gonna happen

Reactions: MSDJ1978
Aug 13, 2019
Oh, fuck. i thought I'm on the being a dik thread. Ignore everything)
Even if you were on that thread though....in what world does that dude milk his patrons? He puts out consistent updates and teasers. You know exactly where progress is each week. He generally gets at least two releases out per year. This year was the exception, but it looks like an absolutely massive episode with ridiculous branching set to drop tomorrow. Milking is the last thing I associate with DPC and the first thing I associate with Icstor. Icstor can't hold a candle to DPC in game quality or management.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Shut Up and Dance. Best game on this site, in my opinion
Fixed up your little sentence there. You can't claim a game is the "best" on this site unless you played every single one. I tried that game out and it didn't keep me hooked. There are a lot of good games out there. One being the "best" though? eh, they all have their pros and cons.

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
What would happen to Celia story in this final version with all the patreon restrictions in the past?
Because honestly, some preview still has some kind of blackmail/rape content in it.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes