master861

Nov 4, 2022
why not us the incest patch from 0.7 on this version?
It works with this version too.
I am talking about that incest patch:
<-----that works with 1.x to

Last edited:

MegaOwl

Sep 26, 2023
Are people asking about Android version invisible to the others? Why to not have some respect and give a short answer?

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
New patch new bugs, this time I can't open the game
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file D:\MilfyCity-1.0b-pc/renpy/common/00db.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file D:\MilfyCity-1.0b-pc/renpy/common/00db.rpyc.

Badaaaam

Sep 20, 2023
This is my save file, 1-5-LT1.save, which is a full save for this version. One scene is missing (Caroline), the horny call is completed, but the secret card is not completed for this version (just completed for the old version). If you want to find all the secret cards, you can find them in the new location. I'm too lazy to do that. :v
The rar doesn't open for me (winrar and 7zip)
Broken?

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
They said caroline would appear in violet route,its a lie nothing with caroline.
I haven't gotten to it yet more Caroline would be great though. Who said it? The Developers? do you know, is there more Sara on other routes or just only on her route? I just wanna know I don't want spoilers or anything and I am talking new in this update, not from update 2 years ago.

And most of these new Secret Scenes make me sick to my stomach!!!!
It was the cuckies that DEMANDED and paid for it with cuck bucks!!!! They're demanding it and infecting it now in nearly every game out there!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: WhatsFappenin

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
It's been a while. Where do put the save file? I've gone to users>my user>app data>roaming>renpy>milfy city and dropped the persistent and save file in there as well as in the game' "saves" folder and still nothing. Is it compatible with the newest version of the game?
It's in the "saves" folder inside the "game" folder, which is in the Milfy City folder that u downloaded.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Anybody else have Linda missing? it keeps saying this... View attachment 2959332 but shes not in the bedroom, nor is she found anywhere in the house at any time or her office. Did i screw something up or did she just disappear entirely?
No, she left. Even she had enough of this nonsense with a bugged update, ridiculous secret card pictures and no story closure.

Reactions: lonelygamer124

Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
I actually haven't played the new game yet as I'm going to wait for the pirate patch but are those the actual new renders? Is it just me or did they seem to have declined in quality? I'm a fan of blush but that just looks pasted on, not to mention no freckles or Sara's previous facial subtleties. Maybe ICSTOR actually died?
I've already run through the game and I can confidently say that the render quality has dropped noticeably. It's funny, because you can see from other adult games how far the graphics have progressed since milfy city was on its peak a couple of years ago

Reactions: Boopeeman
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes