Sep 16, 2023
It's not enough due to more change in lib and renpy directory and lot of files have migrated in another directorys.
With the new scripts only,you will just have a lot of files not found!
Lib and Renpy directories are generated by Python SDK. Difference between two means just one thing, his programmer did newb miistake. First version 1.0b was compiled with Python 2 support, and 1.0b with Python 3. It's a big move not something you should do in bugfix.

tonyparker137

Apr 6, 2019
You are not using a clean installation of the game...
It does not rely to the renpy originallhy provided.
In that case I can't help.
Download a true full game
im using the version I found here no?
btw I fixed it by download a cheat mod dont know why it work like that tho

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
BTW even with patch I'm seeing she is talking me about roleplay and stuff, I checked on old version on my computer and MC just leaves without Celia seeing him, is something wrong with my game or this is how patch works?
View attachment 2958475
You are talking about what patch?
Did you know this version was heavily modified and does not have the same action/reaction from the 0.71

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Lib and Renpy directories are generated by Python SDK. Difference between two means just one thing, his programmer did newb miistake. First version 1.0b was compiled with Python 2 support, and 1.0b with Python 3. It's a big move not something you should do in bugfix.
it's a dev choice not mine, sorry

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Still no Sara in her bedroom in the morning. Tried everyone fixes and scripts still nothing.
Dunno, i'm attaching my save files. in case someone interested
You have cheated the game, there are too many inconsistencies in your backup.
It's hard to help in that case

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes