joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Can't seem to get by Linda's first night visit. Gets right up to the choice between mouth and feet and errors me out. Ignoring sends me back to the beginning of the scene and errors out at the same spot over and over again. Rollback puts me on dialogue back like its suppose to but immediately errors at next click. Should I just restart and hope t
For that you have to wait for the next update, since the proposed solutions are only 'do it yourself'.
This happened the first time Linda went to Mc's room at night. It becomes a loop and the options don't appear.
I'm getting the same issue :(
Use my fix here

Reactions: Ruodger
Aug 28, 2018
Am I going crazy or is anyone else not able to advanced to morning after getting in a fight with Caroline about the deal?? I'm forevor stuck at night time even after triggering other events, when I click sleep until next day I wake up at night time on the same day...

Reactions: Sardanapalos

billythekid1

May 21, 2019
Onyxdime
Bug with first night where Linda waits for us in our room.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ml_mc_room_night_scene3_v1.rpyc", line 251, in script
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
    return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

macOS-13.5.2-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0b
Sat Sep 23 05:57:40 2023
Did you figure a fix out for this?

Reactions: Vantzex

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Scenes are practically the same, dialogue was changed a bit, mostly with roleplay disclaimer. There are also some new scenes, as old Celia content was not finished. As for patch, it's pre-applied here.
ah I guess that's what made me so confused because after downloading the game (from here) I still have the scene in teachers room with Celia telling us about roleplay even tho I shouldn't from what you're saying.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Am I going crazy or is anyone else not able to advanced to morning after getting in a fight with Caroline about the deal?? I'm forevor stuck at night time even after triggering other events, when I click sleep until next day I wake up at night time on the same day...
Redownload the game, it's corrected in the 1.0c

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So I was able to get to the end of the game using the 1.0b version. Not sure how the earlier issues resolved themselves, but they did. Maybe it was the combination of story states for different characters that triggered the can't-sleep thing, I don't know.

Is there a scene checker? I have all the regular scenes unlocked except for one (pg 3, bottom right). Looks like it's maybe something with Caroline. And where do you go to view the secret scenes? I've been running around the game world collecting all those tokens, and I don't know how to look at the content. hahaha Never mind, I reloaded the game and the scene was unlocked in the Gallery, and I figured out how to view the stupid secret scenes. haha

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes