Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
And that creep doesn't make you sick ?

He's physically and morally disgusting. BTW what kind of piece of trash betrays his own father for a bunch of greedy pussies like he did ? He totally deserves to be cucked.
you did not get the memo, he is under the rent there.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
ICSTOR is a fucking scum, how can you even claim the game is finished with no harem ending or pregnant Caroline ending, theres no reason not having this. Firstly the coding make it legal, they arent even related with patreon build.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
I've made a new Incest patch with more transformation than previous.

Extract to [game folder] and replace the old if you have it. (As usual, modified files have their backup)

Report any errors/breachs via screenshot to help

Making an i-patch in this White Elephant it's like trying to repair a nuclear plant with a Swissknife.

IMPORTANT THINGS: DO NOT DELETE PATCH & PATCH2 [GAME FOLDER]\GAME!

EDIT: As a bonus, you have a texbox slider in preferences for those that have problem for seeing text without contrast
Hi can the files that change the textbox be deleted or are they necessary?

Sep 19, 2023
And that creep doesn't make you sick ?

He's physically and morally disgusting. BTW what kind of piece of trash betrays his own father for a bunch of greedy pussies like he did ? He totally deserves to be cucked.
Compared to what was mentioned, hell no. I have no problem with him in relation to what was said and you deserve to be ignored just for that. Later.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I downloaded the mod that was offered a few pages back, installed it and the game won;t even boot up, goes straight to traceback.

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
DEAR SCUBATROPIN,

You're review of this game; [MilfyCity 1.0c][Icstor], is not appropriate.

This game was well thought out and developed and arguably the most notorious sandbox visual novel there ever was. Many of us thought that there was potential to have this game serialized and become a large financial thoroughfare for the developer(s). It was a story that unfolded in such a way that arguably reminded all of us what it was like to be in high school and seemingly have no sexual outlet. While the conversation among the participants may have been shallow at times, I think the developer(s) did what they could to keep the story in flow in order to not get hung up too much on the emotional nuances of the protagonist. With all of this being said, I think that we as a collective would have been much happier if the game had been sold off or had some other developer been allowed to continue with the project. There were clearly more avenues to pursue and development to engage. Since that did not occur, we will have to acknowledge that this will be the [sic] final ending to this series and move on.

PLEASE FOCUS ON THE GAME AND NOT THE DEVELOPER. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I AM OPINIONATED AND FIND FAULT WITH ANY REVIEW GIVEN THAT DOES NOT COMPLY WITH MY EXACT EVALUATION OF THE GAME. SINCE YOU HAVE DEVIATED FROM MY OPINION, YOUR REVIEW WILL BE TAKEN DOWN AND BURNED ON THE SURFACE OF 1000 SUNS.

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
Started a new game again, and now Linda has reappeared, but I get the same traceback error everyone else does during her first nighttime event, which basically stalls progress of the entire game, and there are still errors during the nighttime events for the other girls.

Hopefully this gets addressed in the next update, but as of right now, it's not entirely playable.

And at least this time around we saw a reasonably quick turnaround with the first set of bugfixes in the 1.c update, so maybe we'll get lucky.

Reactions: duke100

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
What I found most amusing is the discovery that some of these “new” scenes were actually complete in 2020. May be something to the idea that a lot of this has been done for years but was held back for money.

Reactions: The Krogan Dude

Creepz

Oct 5, 2017
Any Compressed Version for 1.0C with the bugfixes?
Also is there a way to sort the search results in this forum based on date? Whenever I search for anything I get a scrambled result, some posts in 2018 then 2022 then 2019, etc.

Thank you!

Reactions: roki torpedo

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Version posted here comes with third party patch which restores old Celia content. In fact, that's start of old Celia's domination route.
So the game is already patched even with this goofy intro about roleplay? If it is then what's a new content for Celia cause I've always thought (Im not exactly following this thread so I may be wrong) that old content was about blackmail and new conent was about blackmail roleplay (cause of Patreon)

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes