duke100

Aug 22, 2018
Can't seem to get by Linda's first night visit. Gets right up to the choice between mouth and feet and errors me out. Ignoring sends me back to the beginning of the scene and errors out at the same spot over and over again. Rollback puts me on dialogue back like its suppose to but immediately errors at next click. Should I just restart and hope t
I'm getting the same issue :(

Reactions: Ruodger

InkYiun

Mar 28, 2022
Yipee Yee
I've found a solution and made a fix for those stuck at night with Caroline, Linda & Sara. Lisa has been added too.
Extract to [game folder] and overwrite old files. (As usual modified files have their backups)
This patch is only available for the 1.0c

Onyxdime a new report and less work for the dev :cool:
This works for me, removing error from Linda first night scene.
TYVM!

Reactions: joelurmel

KingProphet!

Jan 31, 2023
Yipee Yee
I've found a solution and made a fix for those stuck at night with Caroline, Linda & Sara. Lisa has been added too.
Extract to [game folder] and overwrite old files. (As usual modified files have their backups)
This patch is only available for the 1.0c

Onyxdime a new report and less work for the dev :cool:
Your patch only works on Lindas path can you make it for sara caroline and his aunt too?

Sep 16, 2023
So the game is already patched even with this goofy intro about roleplay? If it is then what's a new content for Celia cause I've always thought (Im not exactly following this thread so I may be wrong) that old content was about blackmail and new conent was about blackmail roleplay (cause of Patreon)
It's more or less same content, plus mention of roleplay.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
It's more or less same content, plus mention of roleplay.
So to make it clear:
Old content - blackmail
New content - practically the same but just added the scenes about roleplay

You said earlier that the download link here comes with patch that restore the old content but the roleplay mention is still in it so is it new or old content in the link?
And if I need to download the patch separately can you show me where is it?
Sorry for the questions but I'm just little lost here about what is what

Sep 16, 2023
So to make it clear:
Old content - blackmail
New content - practically the same but just added the scenes about roleplay
Scenes are practically the same, dialogue was changed a bit, mostly with roleplay disclaimer. There are also some new scenes, as old Celia content was not finished. As for patch, it's pre-applied here.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Can't seem to get by Linda's first night visit. Gets right up to the choice between mouth and feet and errors me out. Ignoring sends me back to the beginning of the scene and errors out at the same spot over and over again. Rollback puts me on dialogue back like its suppose to but immediately errors at next click. Should I just restart and hope t
For that you have to wait for the next update, since the proposed solutions are only 'do it yourself'.
This happened the first time Linda went to Mc's room at night. It becomes a loop and the options don't appear.
I'm getting the same issue :(
Use my fix here

Reactions: Ruodger
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes