Sep 19, 2023
Changelog - 1.0d - What's fixed:

- Most of the bugs should be fixed now. If you find yourself unable to progress with your current save, it's probably best to start a new game and skip through the text quickly.

Link: (YOU HAVE TO START A NEW GAME!)

Windows -

Mega

Mac -

Mega
Have to give them credit, they're going through these bugfixes pretty quickly, but it doesn't matter if they're not thorough. Hopefully no more bugs rise up out of the "d" update

Reactions: Onyxdime
May 13, 2018
Requested quick Mod with some more game settings
(named saves/textsize/textbox/QuickMenu) + cheating the money

Info: only tested with the new game version v1.0c!

Download Mod v1.0c (~1MB)
Workupload -

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2958446 View attachment 2958447 View attachment 2958448 View attachment 2958449
No sooner do you get this posted than 1.0d comes out - you'd think with ICSTOR's rep he'd at least have waited 6 months.

Any chance you know if your mod is forward-compatible?

May 13, 2018
I've made a new Incest patch with more transformation than previous.

Extract to [game folder] and replace the old if you have it. (As usual, modified files have their backup)

Report any errors/breachs via screenshot to help

Making an i-patch in this White Elephant it's like trying to repair a nuclear plant with a Swissknife.

IMPORTANT THINGS: DO NOT DELETE PATCH & PATCH2 [GAME FOLDER]\GAME!

EDIT: As a bonus, you have a texbox slider in preferences for those that have problem for seeing text without contrast
Any chance this is forward-compatible with 1.0d, just released? I only ask since the original patch was 0.2 since forever.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Any chance this is forward-compatible with 1.0d, just released? I only ask since the original patch was 0.2 since forever.
Yes, it's totally indepedant. Maybe it need 1 or 2 corrections, but that's it.
And best of all, it does not break the game due to absence of original files modification.

Reactions: UnDoubleUpUhUh
Jul 2, 2022
I've made a new Incest patch with more transformation than previous.

Extract to [game folder] and replace the old if you have it. (As usual, modified files have their backup)

Report any errors/breachs via screenshot to help

Making an i-patch in this White Elephant it's like trying to repair a nuclear plant with a Swissknife.

IMPORTANT THINGS: DO NOT DELETE PATCH & PATCH2 [GAME FOLDER]\GAME!

EDIT: As a bonus, you have a texbox slider in preferences for those that have problem for seeing text without contrast
What exactly do I change to make MC refer to Linda simply as "Mom" instead of "Mommy"? I've replaced all 4 instances of "Mommy" in the "_ipatch.rpy" file but it doesn't change in-game.

Maret

Jul 30, 2019
any way to get money faster? I tried to change the money value on Save editor, but it isn't working.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes