boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Old news and now inaccurate. All the planned trilogies by the different directors were put on hold/canceled after the failure of Last Jedi and the not so well received Solo, A Star Wars Story. So Rian Johnson Trilogy and the GoT directors and there was another all canceled at the moment. As well some planned anthology films (As the Star War Story films are known as.)
You sure about that or have a source? The Last Jedi came out in late 2017, Solo in Mai 2018. Weiss and Benioff were announced to write new Star Wars movies in February of 2019. Would be pretty weird to put a project on ice shortly after announcing it because of previously failed projects that are now over a year old. But hey, wouldn't be to surprised by this. Feels like the cancelled projects outnumber the actual movies by now.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
No don't worry mate. The game Is not abandoned. The developer just came back to work Yesterday from 2 months of holidays (he had to take a pause due to interruptedly working for more than one year. So, since yesterday he Is "offically" back). In my opinion the next update Will be released on the First weekend of july, but that's just a guess.

PS. Try and read the last posts before writing, people get upset pretty easily on this thread.
We aren't upset ... Here we have fun ... As you can see nobody has insulted or offended him ... we are just having fun with funny pictures for the answers ;)

Reactions: Marzapane

Shikadai

Oct 8, 2018
No don't worry mate. The game Is not abandoned. The developer just came back to work Yesterday from 2 months of holidays (he had to take a pause due to interruptedly working for more than one year. So, since yesterday he Is "offically" back). In my opinion the next update Will be released on the First weekend of july, but that's just a guess.

PS. Try and read the last posts before writing, people get upset pretty easily on this thread.
Thank for reply.It been 5-6 month no update that why I wonder ....
But if we can get an new update it great.

Reactions: Marzapane

lucifer1988

Mar 31, 2019
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
There is a bug I can't move inside the house anything I touch will throw me outside and I can't come back

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
There something wrong with android version
Anything I touch in the house will throw me outside and I can't come back inside until I use the back button

I just downloaded the game its his second day or first

I'm sorry the game looks good but with this bug I can't play it
Play on PC instead. The game is not and never will be intended to be played on Android. It's a fan-made version from the community and not officially supported by ICSTOR. Bugs can and most likely will always occur.

lucifer1988

Mar 31, 2019
Play on PC instead. The game is not and never will be intended to be played on Android. It's a fan-made version from the community and not officially supported by ICSTOR. Bugs can and most likely will always occur.
If I had a pc I will never play it on Android
Sadly I cannot afford it at the moment

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry if its a dumb question but how can I download just the patch instead of downloading all 3.12gb again?
There is no such thing.
People with pleb internet should download the version with lower quality images instead. The renders have been compressed heavily and the file size is noticeably smaller.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes