Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
ICSTOR SAID ON HIS DISCORD CHANNEL IN ANNOUNCEMENTS:

@ everyone I'm back!
:BaldieCigar:

Can the OP be updated now or are we waiting for a Patreon announcement? Anything to end the 'is this game dead yet?' posts :LOL: :LOL:

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
ICSTOR SAID ON HIS DISCORD CHANNEL IN ANNOUNCEMENTS:

@ everyone I'm back!
:BaldieCigar:

Can the OP be updated now or are we waiting for a Patreon announcement? Anything to end the 'is this game dead yet?' posts :LOL: :LOL:
But... that would drop the amount of people asking whether or not the game is abandoned by... at least 2%. If I can't laugh at people who can't read or bother to look up the most readily accessible information on their own, what am I going to do with my life? :eek:

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Going off the OP, he hasn't released an update to this game in 6+ months? LOL
If you would like to engage in a discussion I'd advice you to actually make a point.
To help you along, here are some ways to extend your comment into a viable argument similar to those made by other members previously:
1. The Xmas-Episode didn't further the plot, therefore it should not be considered an update.
2. Taking a break on a crowdfunded project is not advisable.
3. The creator has been burned out on his projects before, so I expect him to prematurely end this one too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr

SGTMickyMcPhuckery

Sep 25, 2017
Proof that we live in the instant gratification age... the whole time the Dev was on a hiatus, for medical reasons, there was a developer's note on the OP stating this and that he would be back sometime in May or June... and dozens of people couldn't be bothered to do a little digging to discover that themselves.

Life happens, and frankly, I give the dev a lot of credit for the fact that he did place his Patreon on hold, so no one would not be charged while he was on hiatus. So for all those that complained, get over yourselves and try to remember that devs are people as well. And they rightly can and should place their well being above your impatience. Would you want to be hounded by strangers about work during your convalescence if you were sick or had to have major surgery?

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes