ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I liked this game so much, I started playing the earlier games from Icstor. Are there any you can recommend? I've tried Incest Story 2 but it's kind of a Grind with those silly Little People maps. Switching to Ren'Py was a great move.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I liked this game so much, I started playing the earlier games from Icstor. Are there any you can recommend? I've tried Incest Story 2 but it's kind of a Grind with those silly Little People maps. Switching to Ren'Py was a great move.
All his games are rpgmaker before this. Milfy City is a big jump, in more than one sense, for him. But if you found IC2 grindy, all his game are like that. Some more than other though. Milf villa focuses mostly on a villa actually. All his protagonist's are blackmailing nerds and/our douchebags. This one is one of the more likables of his protagonists with IC is still likable but Milf Control's mc.. ugh.. On the bright side i give him credit that he was experiencing with different approaches in this regard.

Reactions: ReJoe

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i really like mini game of Milf's Control. Those card games were awesome.
For reasons that i cannot fathom for the life of me some found that cardgame impossibly hard to figure out...

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Linda together with the mother of "Dream of desire" is one of the best successful milf

we only hope that this time the finish is better than that of "Milf villa"

(sorry my english)

Reactions: Raven Hex

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The presence of dad is just something of an extra little icing on the cake. But of course he can be just as much of a nuisance for some. Personally i actually enjoy the fact that mom cheats on him with us :)

Hah, actually you're right! :D Poor Billy :D
It also helps that dad is a loser in bed and the mum is either thinking about us or falling asleep when he's trying to screw her. lmao

So does the "all in one" mean we don't need to download the patch?
Yeah it's good to go.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes