MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
What are you guys talking about? This game sucks. ......Nah, I'm kidding. this has become my new favorite. Can't wait for more!

(To be clear, I said it sucks as a joke. Not being serious. Don't flame me.)

juicedmark

May 13, 2017
I can't put anything inside Celia's locker besides the envelope
Don't try to put things directly into her locker, instead, back out until you can click on the file cabinet drawer itself, and it should work and give you the same line as when you put the envelope in about making sure you're not seen anywhere nearby. Also, make sure you have the item you want to put in selected before you click on the drawer.

Reactions: Cleaveland01056

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
Which 3d engine does ICSTOR use? Is it Daz3D? Because IMO his models/lightning is way beyond most other adult game artists capabilities, and now his animations even get pretty close to the pre-modelled HS/TK animations, and looking far better!

Indeed a great game with much content and nice characters, although I find Mom a bit too straight forward. It may be a nice change of pace to give her the pole position (pun intended) instead of becoming your last prey, but it will be interesting to see if ICSTOR can keep her fresh during every update.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Man the mom in this game is really fucking hot. The fact that she's the one with the son complex and not the other way around like most games makes it hotter. I hope we can get the dad out of the way soon, he just take up space. Literally.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Man the mom in this game is really fucking hot. The fact that she's the one with the son complex and not the other way around like most games makes it hotter. I hope we can get the dad out of the way soon, he just take up space. Literally.
The presence of dad is just something of an extra little icing on the cake. But of course he can be just as much of a nuisance for some. Personally i actually enjoy the fact that mom cheats on him with us :)

The dad looks a lot like a goofy version of Billy Zane.
Hah, actually you're right! :D Poor Billy :D

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes