TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Can someone help me, when i try to run the game nothing happens. I also cant seem to run the Ren'py launcher as well

No Ren'Py games seem to be working
Try to run it as administrator. Are you sure your antivirus program does not blocks/deletes something important?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how to finsh the secret scene?i only find 4。
..by collecting all 11? Like.. there is a card-location page on the OP? But if you don't wanna cheat.. the hint is that 4 is at home, 4 at school, 2 at mom's office, 1 at the sexshop.

kitaro910

Mar 5, 2018
Sr my english is not good.

I have a problem with quest Celia: Relation

I got Celia Password But i can't find Celia Computer anywhere .

Can somebody help me Please !

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
is there a secret gallery and scenes ??! I am so noob ^^
x'Dx'D Don't tell me you haven't found a single secret scene unlockers yet! :D the gallery you can easily miss because for some reason you have to click on the victory hand on the board above your comupter instead of just having it on your computer. Those are just images though.

Reactions: asker

asker

Oct 6, 2017
x'Dx'D Don't tell me you haven't found a single secret scene unlockers yet! :D the gallery you can easily miss because for some reason you have to click on the victory hand on the board above your comupter instead of just having it on your computer. Those are just images though.
ohh i just saw it , btw I am missing 2 secret scene , first page down left and right side any clues ? ^-^

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No, its hard to tell that way since they aren't numbered. You have to check their locations again and see which one you have missed.

Reactions: asker

ayazen

Nov 5, 2017
Stuck on the quest for Celia. I already have the envelope what else do I need? I already bought everything from the game. Please help!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Stuck on the quest for Celia. I already have the envelope what else do I need? I already bought everything from the game. Please help!
Write that envelope. Select it and then open your locker and the pens on the bottom are now clickable. Use them. You'll get a written envelope. Put that inside her locker. Install webcam software on your compute and give Celia a call at the Evening on the other day.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This game is currently already among the great games, so I want to thank for the tip I received. @Xaos, Thanks a lot, Brother for the tip, this game is Great ;);):)

Reactions: Xaos

yurialimt

Oct 27, 2017
holymolyfoly , the game is super SUPER ATTRACTED i can't stop playing it once you started so epic yet not boring so many content for the first release that's the difference between great game like this and other trash however am soooo looking forward for next releases <3 one of my fav's game ever <3 thanks for the hard work you guys put into this i have no doubts that everyone knows how much effort you put in this game and hope you guys keep it up :D !!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes