Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
Screenshot_2018-03-04-21-42-43.png
You can actually select just the bed and not mom :)
ok thank you as much sir ... i've got it so late afternoon go to bed with skip options until tomorrow day, so i can pass the scene of mother ...

but I can not just choose the bed, maybe because I use android device ...

thank you very much

asker

Oct 6, 2017
Is it me only I dunno but story can goes only caroline route sounds awesome , I mean she has the best body and renders to all adult game in history , yes mom,aunt hot too but caroline...

Reactions: Paprika

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
:D No, its understandable. Luckily, Icstor isn't making this game for just the one of us. Its perfectly fine that you have a favoured one. We all do oftentimes. You are even lucky, since Caroline is very popular. I consider myself lucky as well because i'm kindofa omnivore in this game, i find all the girl incredibly awesome. But if really reeeally wanna be picky then i'd vote for Judy so you are at least having a favorite who is popular. I wonder when the sex shop assistant will get a name at least.. let alone a scene.. if at all!

Reactions: asker

asker

Oct 6, 2017
:D No, its understandable. Luckily, Icstor isn't making this game for just the one of us. Its perfectly fine that you have a favoured one. We all do oftentimes. You are even lucky, since Caroline is very popular. I consider myself lucky as well because i'm kindofa omnivore in this game, i find all the girl incredibly awesome. But if really reeeally wanna be picky then i'd vote for Judy so you are at least having a favorite who is popular. I wonder when the sex shop assistant will get a name at least.. let alone a scene.. if at all!
yeah sex shop assistant makes me curious too, I wish game already finished and we can play it at the very beginning

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
yeah sex shop assistant makes me curious too, I wish game already finished and we can play it at beginning
..and i'm absolutely sure that there will be more girls to come as well. An ambitious project to say the least.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
what is incest patch and how do I download it
Normally, supposedly, incest references were cut from this game (even though for me it sure stayed like that) so to restore incest, thus turn those living in the same household as the mc to his family, you have to apply this incest patch.

The same way as you do with the game. The link just takes you to a little explanation sithe but the download is there at the bottom.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
thx thx thx i love this games :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

f95sum1

May 28, 2017
Does not matter what i do or try i can not get the teacher to level 2. All other are level 2 but her. Done everything in the web cam and at school but does not go to 2 - any1?

edit: finally found it all good

Kalvane 143

Mar 5, 2018
Guys i did purchase camera for caroline on store but I can't purchase anything than that if i click something it just comeback to main hall of store, same goes with pienso. Will u please help me guys

Theres a bug in android that u cannot press any item. If u try to prees an item u will just press the back button
Same for me bro even in sex shop

red621

Feb 25, 2018
Can someone help me, when i try to run the game nothing happens. I also cant seem to run the Ren'py launcher as well

No Ren'Py games seem to be working

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes