TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
where I can find the mother's office (linda)
ask the father for money 3 times and then next day in the morning when she's changing talk to her and tell her that you want to work in her office and her office would be unlocked and you can work there after you talk to her

Reactions: Nasi Bungkus

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
ask the father for money 3 times and you'll unlock her office at the third time and then next day in the morning when she's changing talk to her and tell her that you want to work in her office
Close, the mums office only unlocks after talking to her about work in the morning, not after asking for money 3 times.

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
ask the father for money 3 times and then next day in the morning when she's changing talk to her and tell her that you want to work in her office and her office would be unlocked and you can work there after you talk to her
I have asked my father three times, but not given money for the third time.

Close, the mums office only unlocks after talking to her about work in the morning, not after asking for money 3 times.
is that after the event mother and her friend are in the kitchen in the morning?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
is that after the event mother and her friend are in the kitchen in the morning?
Not sure, ask father for cash there times. After the third time he says about working with mum. Then I got the scene with mum and aunt in kitchen which was also about work. Then the next time I see mum in her bedroom changing I got the talk about work that opens her office. Not sure if the aunt in the kitchen is part of the sequence though.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
I tried to find this in the forum but after Reading 8 pages i gave up, where do i find caroline's spare keys? Thanks

fgage

Feb 18, 2018
0.1f has a Mac app in it. Double click on it, and it will launch the game. It worked for me. But don't delete the PC files - the Mac app uses them.
Double clicking doesn't work for me, but if I show the package contents I can click on a file in the macOS folder that launches terminal and then the game. thanks

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
Not sure, ask father for cash there times. After the third time he says about working with mum. Then I got the scene with mum and aunt in kitchen which was also about work. Then the next time I see mum in her bedroom changing I got the talk about work that opens her office. Not sure if the aunt in the kitchen is part of the sequence though.
Screenshot_2018-03-04-06-50-26.png

please tell me where exactly the location of the mother's office, of course my appointment is not yet available because i start again from the beginning, thanks.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It won't appear untill you unlock it. When it unlocks it will be the building under that glass globe to the lower right of your and neighbour's home, with the purple edge. The one with that odd ellipsis.

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
In the morning after you complete dads money quest go to mom speak with her and a event is starting. After event you see the location on your map.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes