Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
what to do whit dildo,vibrator and sexy cloth
You can put that into Celia's locker and new option will appear at those evening calls. Even a scene in school too ;) Actually the scene in school explains a lot why she ask the mc to help her! It doesn't makes that much of a sense... untill you see that scene :)

butamuha

Feb 28, 2018
what to do whit dildo,vibrator and sexy cloth ??

thanks again

there no one in toilet to set on the spy camera! What to do ??

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
there no one in toilet to set on the spy camera! What to do ??
Spycamera is for bathroom. Schooltoilet scenes happen when you order Celia to have her way with the mc and you visit it the next day afternoon.

Reactions: butamuha

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
where do I find all the small cards and what is it for? I've already found the bedroom dome, sexy shop, the school that is on top of the closet, and the work of the mother who is on the side of the garbage dump. I wonder how many are and where are the others?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
where do I find all the small cards and what is it for? I've already found the bedroom dome, sexy shop, the school that is on top of the closet, and the work of the mother who is on the side of the garbage dump. I wonder how many are and where are the others?
There's a small clickable 'thing' behind your pc in your room. Those cards unlock secret extra pictures that you can view by clicking on it.

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
There's a small clickable 'thing' behind your pc in your room. Those cards unlock secret extra pictures that you can view by clicking on it.
thank you, now there are four, three of the last line on the first page and the last one on the second page do you know where they are?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
thank you, now there are four, three of the last line on the first page and the last one on the second page do you know where they are?
There are eleven. 4 at home, 4 at school, 1 in sexshop, 2 at mom's workplace. The big walkthrough in the OP shows their location as well.

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
Guys, there is a link in the original post! Extras: Card Locations. :)
I now only need the eighth paper, could you tell me which part this does not have to be the right place is that I do not remember if it's in school or in the house?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
These don't have numbers so one cannot tell which one suppose to be your missing eighth really. You really have to check their locations by yourself and find out which one you have missed.

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
These don't have numbers so one cannot tell which one suppose to be your missing eighth really. You really have to check their locations by yourself and find out which one you have missed.
Thanks a lot for the help

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
guys if you want a lot of money just put your save here change whatever you wanna change but change at your own risk
i only changed the money and it worked for me so i don't know if it would corrupt your save if you changed other things
anyway put whatever number you want the money to be then download the save and replace it with the original one and boom you have a lot of money..
+i assure you it's a safe website and there's no viruses in it

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes