Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how and where does it put the spy camera?
You can put in an oven. Or offer it as a sacrifice to the pink elephan idol!! ...but you can just select it in the inventory and peep on the girls in the bathroom as well.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Finally the greatness of Icstor without RPGM...

Anyone also having the same error when entering Caroline's room after the first time ? Playing on PC version.
did you have a problem with characters completely disappearing?
EDIT: i figured it out, it happens right after the vibrator event start

Reactions: January2015

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
How he is doing the polls is that the two characters with the most votes will get the most content in the next update. Then with the next vote those two characters are out to allow other characters the chance to get more content. So its not like Linda and Caroline wont get any more content, you just have to wait for them to come back for an update vote.
Bad enough

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
You can't, those places are locked for a reason. Maybe in a future update, some of them will be available.

PS: Oops, apparently you can visit it, but after a couple of times there's nothing more to do there.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The OP on this one could use a short FAQ.

Q. How do I use the Spy Camera.
A. Select it in your inventory and click on the bathroom door when someone is in there. It does not "install".

Q. How to I unlock Mom's office?
A. Ask Dad for money 3 times.

Q. How do I make money to buy the camera?
A. Use the small amounts of cash you find on the maps to play Tic Tac Toe on your computer. Save before each game and reload if you lose.

Reactions: Ghostly

PsychoSid

Jul 9, 2017
Supporting this one as liking the renders and animation. Hoping for some recent updates as burned through the current content.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes