Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Yes, this seem to be an issue for a few of us (though i'm all into incest myself but thats not the point) and haven't got an answer on it yet.
Thanks I was replying to someone asking but the quote did not show up. I was in no hurry since it should be some time before the next update. Thanks anyway

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
That happens when Sara or Caroline suppose to join you but gets bugged and instead of a crashnote you get the main menu. Use bed instead of Linda to sleep.
still bugged, i finish everything but didnt find all secrets...I want to go to school but i am in afternoon, cant sleep but can take a nap

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes, I've done all of that and put the envelope in the drawer but i can't progress on from there.
Envelope needs to be written. Select it before opening your locker and click on the pens. They will be clickable only if the envelope is selected. This will result in a written envelope. Put that in her locker, you'll be back on the map screen. Then you can call Celia at the Evenings.

still bugged, i finish everything but didnt find all secrets...I want to go to school but i am in afternoon, cant sleep but can take a nap
Sadly thats a known issue. Your game is bugged now. Restart is in order.

Reactions: DankMemeLord420

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Milfy City 0.2 - Poll Results
Feb 28 at 12:52pm

But to make it fair for everyone two winners in this poll will not be available in the next one :)
Wtf no Linda in the next poll? I'll cry myself to sleep today.....

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Wtf no Linda in the next poll? I'll cry myself to sleep today.....
I'm kinda interested to see what will a content update be like because this will be the first time we can get an idea or at least a hint on how beefy ones we can expect monthly. So untill that being seen i'm not sure about these polls importance. And frankly i'm really hoping that all of the introduced women&girls will get juicy scenes so the pollwinners won't just dominate the whole game. Late march is still far away though.

U

User_215882

How he is doing the polls is that the two characters with the most votes will get the most content in the next update. Then with the next vote those two characters are out to allow other characters the chance to get more content. So its not like Linda and Caroline wont get any more content, you just have to wait for them to come back for an update vote.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how is the PC password ??
Go into classroom 2 when Celia isn't around and take the key from the desk. Select the key and now you can open the Teacher's Break Room. In there you find the password in a locker.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes