Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
How do you write the blackmail note? I picked up the envelope but I have no idea how to turn it into a note to put in celias locker...

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Milfy City 0.2 - Poll Results
Feb 28 at 12:52pm

Hey! It's time to summarize the last poll :)

Here's the results:

Linda - 79 votes

Caroline - 58 votes

Sara - 53 votes

Kitchen Guest - 30 votes

Neighbors - 25 votes

Judy - 19 votes

Lily - 16 votes

Celia - 15 votes

Violet - 10 votes

Delilah - 8 votes

Macy - 7 votes

The winners this time are Linda and Caroline so we will focus our work on creating content for their third relation level. (However, this doesn't mean zero content for others girls! We’ll see how much we can get done after finishing the winning characters.)

But to make it fair for everyone two winners in this poll will not be available in the next one :)

We have started working on implementing weekends events, and for now, we decided that the best option is to make it event based depend on relations level. (Each relation level makes some event available in the weekend.)

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Milfy City 0.2 - Poll Results
Feb 28 at 12:52pm

Hey! It's time to summarize the last poll :)

Here's the results:

Linda - 79 votes

Caroline - 58 votes

Sara - 53 votes

Kitchen Guest - 30 votes

Neighbors - 25 votes

Judy - 19 votes

Lily - 16 votes

Celia - 15 votes

Violet - 10 votes

Delilah - 8 votes

Macy - 7 votes

The winners this time are Linda and Caroline so we will focus our work on creating content for their third relation level. (However, this doesn't mean zero content for others girls! We’ll see how much we can get done after finishing the winning characters.)

But to make it fair for everyone two winners in this poll will not be available in the next one :)

We have started working on implementing weekends events, and for now, we decided that the best option is to make it event based depend on relations level. (Each relation level makes some event available in the weekend.)
Neighbours got more votes than Judy? Jesus.

Bangbruce.com

Feb 24, 2018
[QchE="Kalasgurka, post: 541388, member: 441784"]I think booom ported this ![/QUOTE]
I guess in the future... i cant wait booom313 port this one

Go to your locker click the pin thast its

asker

Oct 6, 2017
Caroline one of the best girl character I ve ever seen in my life , cause she is smart,caring,beatiful hot like a goddess man.. she is my weak point now ..

Reactions: Bangbruce.com

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Caroline one of the best girl character I ve ever seen in my life , cause she is smart,caring,beatiful hot like a goddess man.. she is my weak point now ..
Hence the reason why so many like this game. The girls in it seem to have an affect like that ;) Of coure i'm smart and i keep mine a secret. Its not like i put her in my signiture or anything... :D

asker

Oct 6, 2017
Hence the reason why so many like this game. The girls in it seem to have an affect like that ;) Of coure i'm smart and i keep mine a secret. Its not like i put her in my signiture or anything... :D
I need caroline in my signature welp

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes