Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
just to make sure about this version , is in this version we only reach all +2 for sara,linda,caroline and celia ? if its true oke i finished this version.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
just to make sure about this version , is this version only reach all +2 for sara,linda,caroline and celia ? if its true oke i finished this version.
Yes, you did then.

do relations with Celia go to 2/5 or only stay at 1, because I think I've done everything but I am still at 1??
To get that second heart for Celia, visit her at the Teacher's Office after the toilet scenes.

Reactions: Ziraf

fluffy1

Jan 17, 2018
guys i can't find the mother's office anywhere on the map and i downloaded the last patch after i started the story so is there something wrong i did ? and is there any fix ?
you have to talk to her in her bedroom first, it'll be available after peeking on her and she's gonna offer you a job and then her office will appear on the map

Reactions: TobiMAH

ietro

Aug 12, 2017
Clearly my new favorite game, on the top of Dreams of Desire and Kingdom of Deception !
Your character design is really good. It is the first game giving me the "fuck them all" goal without ignoring a character or another, big plus to the sisters and he mother that are really gorgeous.
You just got a new patron ! Good luck !

#TeamMom : Can't get enough of these blue eyes

TDCerb

Feb 13, 2018
Nice models skins and renders, some of the environments could do with some refinement (but that's being a bit picky). Other note would be about the map access having to go outside can be a bit annoying (especially at home).

Had a weird bug if I used to scroll wheel to go back it kept saying I have a text message and would not let me get past that day, but went away if I reloaded the game. Maybe just disable the ability for history or back as it seems hidden on the rest of it.

Looking forward to the next release.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
guys i can't find the mother's office anywhere on the map and i downloaded the last patch after i started the story so is there something wrong i did ? and is there any fix ?
you have to ask dad for money 3 times. then he tells you to stop begging and ask mom for work.

Reactions: TobiMAH

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
At the risk of sounding like a parrot, but this one is good. The ultimate question is will there be preg added. Then I think I will finally have a game that checks off everything of a "realistic harem date sim"

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is there anything added in the f version or is it just a bugfix version? I played the e version and it was good, very good actually

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes