Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Which to me just looks plan ugly and wrong when there is no sense of proportion to it.
Well, this is just your opinion. They aren't ugly, nor bloated. Its just you who see it that way. I disagree with you yet i don't start bashing at Sarah because she doesn't appear the way i'd like her to be. I undertand your opinion but you have to understand too that opinions formed over the object of other people's adoration can hurt. So when you say they are ugly, misshapen, grotesque you say that we, who are into them, are too. Now i'd like to belive that this wasn't your intention so i'm just saying: Please don't. You don't like them? Find them ugly? Surething, but keep it to yourself and let the rest of us enjoy them the way we like 'em. I assume you'd expect that from others toward yourself as well, not to have your cherished form/plaything/pet berated. Common courtesy? Please? Praise her instead.

You know its kinda similar to cheering. Its one thing to cheer for your team and an altogether different mocking the other in the presence of the other team's fans. Be a sportsman please :)

Reactions: Xaos
May 3, 2017
icstor's game is always groundbreaking! The story line is too fast for the mom i think. But i don't really mind. Can't wait to see the next update!

Shawn0605

Feb 21, 2018
I agree Sara is my favorite character so far as well. My big problem is really just bad proportions. Seem to be a tread with lot of these games where making them looking hot means huge chest, thigh, and ass. Which to me just looks plan ugly and wrong when there is no sense of proportion to it.

I do have to say the skin texture is probably the best ones I seen that actually looks good up close. A bit turn of for me with these models had been when up close they look really ugly coz of the skin. Also good expressions, nothing too weird that make them look bad.

Can't wait for more, honestly want more Sara and the girls at his school because they don't look overly bloated.
Yeah I love Sara too. I really dont like woman who has enormous chest. TEAM SARA!

Where's the donload link for Android? And what's the meaning of all in one in download links? Is it compressed with android and pc?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm afraid the android version was left out. With good reason. Greambreaking bugs and stuff... Ask Pepe about it if you wanna be sure. Confirmation needed. (Not on the presence of such bugs but on the presence of android version)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I HOPE THE DEVELOPER SEES THIS. caps lock. anyway this is the finest game on the site. This is only the start and I really enjoyed how almost everything was put together. Impressive graphics, pretty good story line, hot women, the only downside is the whole incest thing. I will never get that part. Thank you for a great game. better than new life and dreams of desire. cudos

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I HOPE THE DEVELOPER SEES THIS. caps lock. anyway this is the finest game on the site. This is only the start and I really enjoyed how almost everything was put together. Impressive graphics, pretty good story line, hot women, the only downside is the whole incest thing. I will never get that part. Thank you for a great game. better than new life and dreams of desire. cudos
Then you can rejoice because it is non-incestual by default now :)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Thank you. Kinda big for a first release (1.33 GB)... must be high rez pics or fair amount of content or both. Will check it out.
has more content for a first release than 80 percent games I have played here. well worth the large size with tons of graphics and well done animation clips. The first game that I a really dying for the next release

Thank you can rejoice because it is non-incestual by default now :)
IDK I didnt put any patches in and it was pure family. Mom 2 sisters and auntie waiting in the wings. can you share the link for non incest. I am not sure which OP I downloaded but that is what I have. I was wondering why there was even a link to some kind of incest patch

UPDATE I downloaded another time , this time I know from mega and the same thing. I take it in the non incest it is my step family?

Reactions: Vik_Brenner_66

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
IDK I didnt put any patches in and it was pure family. Mom 2 sisters and auntie waiting in the wings. can you share the link for non incest. I am not sure which OP I downloaded but that is what I have. I was wondering why there was even a link to some kind of incest patch
Thats odd! The 0.1f version suppose to be non-incestual. Eversince that came out everyone started calling the girls by their name like Linda whom i didn't even recognized first due to this since it was Mom for my game :) Are you having this version? Or maybe used a save from earlier ones? Recomend starting a new one to clear that up, perhaps?

Apos

Nov 13, 2017
I get stuck on Celia (and achieve all other characters):
I put the envelope in her locker, either can't add stuff from the sex shop as advised in the walkthrough..... Probably for this reason I can't install spy software on her PC, no other scenes like toilet scene..

Please advice

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I get stuck on Celia (and achieve all other characters):
I put the envelope in her locker, either can't add stuff from the sex shop as advised in the walkthrough..... Probably for this reason I can't install spy software on her PC, no other scenes like toilet scene..

Please advice
You need to install webcamsoftware on YOUR pc. The envelop needs to be written before it is taken. Other stuff can be put in there after the actual blackmail has began.

Reactions: Apos

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Thats odd! The 0.1f version suppose to be non-incestual. Eversince that came out everyone started calling the girls by their name like Linda whom i didn't even recognized first due to this since it was Mom for my game :) Are you having this version? Or maybe used a save from earlier ones? Recomend starting a new one to clear that up, perhaps?
I was looking in the game and could not find the version but the folder name is .1f. A lot more content than the walk thru. I am not using an old save file as I thought this was a new new game. I did start a new game and right away asking about my mom. Since I have never patched a game this might be important to the game developer so as not to have problems with pateron

Untitled.png

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Actually the only thing that comes into my mind is that its the other way around? The incest patch makes it non-incestual perhaps? No, i just checked its dl page and states that it restores such content. Hm...

Can someone advise? For me and obviously not just for me, the 0.1f version is still incestual while it not supposed to...?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes