solokoot

Feb 2, 2018
Hi guys. I can't talk to the therapist after our first talk. What should I do? And i can't find the password for Celia's pc..? I've checked the whole teachers room? I bought everything from the store so I have all the things. Relationship with mom and 2 sis are up. Besides that I havent found anything at all.. Lil help?

Daxarian

Dec 24, 2017
Hi guys. I can't talk to the therapist after our first talk. What should I do? And i can't find the password for Celia's pc..? I've checked the whole teachers room? I bought everything from the store so I have all the things. Relationship with mom and 2 sis are up. Besides that I havent found anything at all.. Lil help?
Get Celia's key from the desk in her classroom and open Teacher's Break Room.

Reactions: solokoot

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
For me, Sarah is the prettiest character in the game. I really like her freckles and green eyes and I personally think she could be the most important girl in town. Personally, I do not like women who are "suffering from chest hypertrophy" :) but I do not think that calling swines of people with a different taste was OK. I do not like the results of voting, but they are what they are and I only hope that there will be many threads with Sara in the future. Just my 2 cents.

PS
More Sara please
I agree Sara is my favorite character so far as well. My big problem is really just bad proportions. Seem to be a tread with lot of these games where making them looking hot means huge chest, thigh, and ass. Which to me just looks plan ugly and wrong when there is no sense of proportion to it.

I do have to say the skin texture is probably the best ones I seen that actually looks good up close. A bit turn of for me with these models had been when up close they look really ugly coz of the skin. Also good expressions, nothing too weird that make them look bad.

Can't wait for more, honestly want more Sara and the girls at his school because they don't look overly bloated.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes