bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Mom, codename Linda.
Really? :FeelsBadMan:
I honestly wonder if people votes for the moms in the games just because they like that kinda stuff, because is honestly most often than not the worst girl in the game.
At least in this case she is as good as all the others like always with icstor.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No, its because she looks really hot and had the most content. And nothing serves as better hype than content. And is really hot too in case i didn't mention that :) No, really. Its all a matter of taste but most agree that she looks stunning so it was a solid choice.

Reactions: ShocLite12

Ortee

Feb 17, 2018
Really a good game! As for the end of the current version is once we have 2 relations with all the world? (The last one I got was Celia's.)
Thank you in advance !

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
Love the game!

Can someone help me though, seems like I'm stuck?

How do I get theses scenes as well as the first one on the 2nd page? Been looking here for answers but 93 pages are alot...
ss+(2018-02-26+at+03.26.09).jpg

Edit: I got the scenes in the bathroom with Celia but still missing 3 and got nothing with Caroline

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Have second heart, for everyone but Caroline. Doesn't seam to be anymore game progression?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Have second heart, for everyone but Caroline. Doesn't seam to be anymore game progression?
Second heart can be achieved with Caroline as well. Get that last photosession with her in that last dress then have a little chitchat about it at home ;)

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes