Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Renpy + Icstor, this game is off a really good start.

Caroline looks fantastic (she gives me Lara Croft vibes) and the others aren't bad either (not too fan of the little sister but I don't mind her).

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
So... Is the corruption aspect actually corruption or just another slut-em-up style affair?
You corrupt you sister, get corrupted by you other sister and your mother(but not at the same time) and blackmail your teacher.

but as you can guess by its appearance, it's nothing too strong.

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
How to get 2 relation with celia, i done all webcam with him but never complete, how to complete that? Can someone tell me

Stryc9Fuego

Jan 13, 2018
Funny thing: I took care of the Mom stuff before the Celia stuff. After the first webcast sesh with her, Mom was sitting there at my bed. I had this image of her listening in on me talking to Celia and just kinda being like whatever, I'll be here when he's done.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Thanks Pepe! You are my hero! :D
And ICSTOR is da GOD of games!
(Even the freckles (sister) are imho disgusting!)
Mom is "ugly"
Older sister is WOHHOO!
Teacher is a goddess!

Just my two cents ...
Sara's freckles are perfection you heathen swine.

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
what the heck is up with all these thumbs and reviews? This game is ok, but not the best on this site... not even close. It is a lot like looking for a key in a haystack... what am I going to do next? It is like there is a spam like button or something going on? Is he pushing patreon users for positive feedback or something?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
what the heck is up with all these thumbs and reviews? This game is ok, but not the best on this site... not even close. It is a lot like looking for a key in a haystack... what am I going to do next? It is like there is a spam like button or something going on? Is he pushing patreon users for positive feedback or something?
I'm really curious, what's the best game on this site for you and why is it better than MC?

Reactions: Pollolicious

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
If you're not capable of taking 2 minutes to look for a walkthrough when you get stuck then that's on you.

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
Indeed except off course assaulting your sisters in their sleep, or assaulting the teacher. But again love those scenes.
I didn't like thah part either (the sisters, because the teacher kinda deserves the approach) but as some reviewers said, ICSTOR tried (and succeded) to put something for everyone in the game.

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
I can't get into the teachers lounge... says "closed."

I'm really curious, what's the best game on this site for you and why is it better than MC?
Top of my head
Dreams of Desire
Saving Cloe (Any of those by games by Tlareo are great)
Dreaming of Dana (Ptlomey is awesome)
Big Brother (Although grindy as all get out.)
College Life
Girlfriend with Amnesia (Story is good)
Gates Opening - amazing graphics and story
Exiciting Anna (or something like that...) Same as above.

Even some of the short/weird ones beat this up. This has no plot line, and is a hunt/peck fest. It COULD be good. It simply is not yet.
Au Pair Innocence was great for a while. Fallen off the shelf recently.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Top of my head
Dreams of Desire
College Life

Even some of the short/weird ones beat this up. This has no plot line, and is a hunt/peck fest. It COULD be good. It simply is not yet.
If you seriously think that this has worse graphics than something like Gates: the Opening then see an optician immediately.

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
Top of my head
Dreams of Desire
College Life

No

Reactions: Paprika
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes