Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
anyone else played it on mac because the secret cards i found on pc are not there on mac. only found 2
Played on the Mac and got 100% cards found all scenes plus all girls to level 2. Waiting patiently for next update...

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
How do you trigger the dildo gifts? I bought everything in the sex shop but reached the end of each girl without the teacher getting them.

Also after ripping the art there are "secret" scenes, any hints on how to get them? or is it just content not in game yet?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you trigger the dildo gifts? I bought everything in the sex shop but reached the end of each girl without the teacher getting them.

Also after ripping the art there are "secret" scenes, any hints on how to get them? or is it just content not in game yet?
You have to put those dildos into Celia's locker as well so you can "ask" her to use them! Purely for scientific reasons of course...

Yes, those secret scenes are unlocked by those collectable secret scene unlockers! Tiny bits of papers that drives you crazy while looking for them..

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
The Spy Camera disappeared from the store and then from my inventory. Anyone know how to add it back?

Also I get exception has occurred when entering the kitchen except at night.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
You have to put those dildos into Celia's locker as well so you can "ask" her to use them! Purely for scientific reasons of course...

Yes, those secret scenes are unlocked by those collectbale secret scene unlockers! Tiny bits of papers that drives you crazy while looking for them..
cool.

i'm sure i tried her locker... but i guess i didnt select the item, just saw that there wasn't an outline like with the letter.

also what does the spy cam do? never found a spot for it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
also what does the spy cam do? never found a spot for it.
The spot is the bathroom door when someone is inside. Just select it and the rest is automatic, you don't have to do anything else with it to peep on the girls.

The Spy Camera disappeared from the store and then from my inventory. Anyone know how to add it back?

Also I get exception has occurred when entering the kitchen except at night.
This sounds pretty much like the same bug like the caroline bedroom key one. I'd wager if you'd turn owning the spycam from true to false in the console the kitchen would stop crashing. Alas, i don't know the line for the spycam. "caroline_spare_key.selected = False", this one remeded the issue. Perhaps spy_cam(era) or spycam(era).selected = False can solve it? I don't know the exact name of the thing in the code.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I have just one problem.
When you get to the end of the content with one girl the game say it. But i haven't get that message for the teacher, and i don't know what else i can do. I have her have sex in the bathroom and i think it's the end but i don't get the message.

Besides, you get one point with your sisters and mother but not with the teacher, what am i missing?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I have just one problem.
When you get to the end of the content with one girl the game say it. But i haven't get that message for the teacher, and i don't know what else i can do. I have her have sex in the bathroom and i think it's the end but i don't get the message.

Besides, you get one point with your sisters and mother but not with the teacher, what am i missing?
once you gift her the vibrator, there is another scene in the school

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
ok ive done everything was really hoping i missed something else but guess not,swear this is game of the year so far

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If i recall correctly, you can play her in the afternoon or even if its happening in the evening, you can only do it twice as part of the story. After the first one, you have to buy the cheap controller and switch her original one to it.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
The spot is the bathroom door when someone is inside. Just select it and the rest is automatic, you don't have to do anything else with it to peep on the girls.
Dunno if i went too far down the story but no one seems to use the bathroom anymore.

is there a set time table? found 4 secrets already though so i might be missing something obvious again.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes