Pagdish

May 20, 2017
Thanks Pepe! You are my hero! :D
And ICSTOR is da GOD of games!
(Even the freckles (sister) are imho disgusting!)
Mom is "ugly"
Older sister is WOHHOO!
Teacher is a goddess!

Just my two cents ...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I put the envelope in her locker and now I have no clue what to do.
After it is taken, meaning it disappears, you go and install that webcam software on your computer or if you have done so already now the icon to call Celia will appear. Pretty straightforward from there on.

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks Pepe! You are my hero! :D
And ICSTOR is da GOD of games!
(Even the freckles (sister) are imho disgusting!)
Mom is "ugly"
Older sister is WOHHOO!
Teacher is a goddess!

Just my two cents ...

Over taste we can always argue!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
not yet, the walkthrough says I have to play a game and loose and then I can replace it, but every time I talk to her she is busy
The first game between you two will be actually offered as part of her storyline so you just have to progress in that first. Keep talking with her, if i recall correctly you'll have to help out with her homework? Something like that..

butterfresse

Jan 17, 2018
After it is taken, meaning it disappears, you go and install that webcam software on your computer or if you have done so already now the icon to call Celia will appear. Pretty straightforward from there on.
I installed the software a few ingame days before. Nothing happened. Hm.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I installed the software a few ingame days before. Nothing happened. Hm.
Does the filled envelope vanished from her locker? IF yes and still no option to call her from your computer through webcam option, then its a bug.

Morgandr

Feb 3, 2018
I'm honestly amazed at the amount of content in this one, being a first release and all. Of course, there are still some "undeveloped" areas, but the main storyline with mom and sisters is already long, interesting and very much enjoyable, with tons of different scenes and situations. What can I say, I wish all Ren'py games were like this one! Very good indeed, ICSTOR!

Reactions: fyahrebel

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
Stuck in Mom's office during the 2nd phase of the rubbish pickup minigame, it's at 5/6 with no rubbish left.

Edit - Nevermind, found the white piece of paper beneath the desk. Sneaky dev.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If i remember correctly then he wasn't using DAZ. Octane perhaps?

cyberdaemon

Dec 15, 2017
I gotta say, this game is excellent. Things are moving a little bit too fast with the mom, but I got surprised that the older sister was done differently for once and she's actually caught my interest.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes