Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
This isn't my thing, since he's using Renpy instead of RPGM, his game became a generic incest seduction game instead of the big stories and sidequests he used to bring. The scenes are amazing, don't get me wrong but it became 'one of those simple incest games'.

Dissapointed.

Reactions: xravensfan

lexus33

Aug 16, 2016
This isn't my thing, since he's using Renpy instead of RPGM, his game became a generic incest seduction game instead of the big stories and sidequests he used to bring. The scenes are amazing, don't get me wrong but it became 'one of those simple incest games'.

Dissapointed.
Maybe skip the intro? To the actual gameplay? It's almost the same but without stupid walking.

Reactions: Di.Vil and Paprika

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
So...is this game safe to not be abandoned like Icstor abandoned his last couple games?

I mean is it safe from Patreon and the new rules cause that was the reason given for the sloppy rushed job 'finishing' the earlier games.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
He didn't abandoned those, just rushed the ending. Which suppose to answer your own question if you come to think of it. Noone can tell what he'll do with it later on but even if it will be a rushed ending, that would mean a game with a lot of content already. I remember that by the time IS got its rushed ending it was already a pretty much finished product. I expect MC to be unfolding, branching and have a generally completed feeling before he'd take his hand off of it.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
He didn't abandoned those, just rushed the ending.
Ok, but I thought he was forced to do so. Because of Patreon but now I notice this game has incest tags sooooo yeah clearly he did it just because.

Noone can tell what he'll do with it later

Yeah, this really is what I was wondering about.

For me, making a game with alot of content (which to be fair they did have) and to build and build towards big highlights (which I was looking forward to) to then just be...cut off honestly makes it even worse. Who gives a shit if a game gets a 0.01 build with no content then gets abandoned?

Maybe its just me, clearly lots of people are willing to support these guys no matter what, we've seen it before..

Carry on.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Maybe skip the intro? To the actual gameplay? It's almost the same but without stupid walking.
I played the whole game, it's just not as satisfying to play for me.
The quality of the gameplay is worse now than it was with his previous games. The visuals are top notch.
Don't reply to me like an idiot because I was just giving my opinion.

And that stupid walking is basic to most RPG games, clicking to no end is not a game, just saying, maybe you should try to actually play games lol.

Reactions: xravensfan

GrosPenis

Jan 19, 2018
I just buyed the "Spy camera" but I can't use it on the bathroom, and how to get the "+1" With Ms celia? Already did the "anal/bj" quest
ty

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I just buyed the "Spy camera" but I can't use it on the bathroom, and how to get the "+1" With Ms celia? Already did the "anal/bj" quest
ty
You just select spycam, don't have to do anything with it, and try open the door in the mornings when somebody is inside.
For Celia's heart you have to visit in the Teacher's Office after the toilet scenes.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The spying only actually works when there is someone inside. The problem is that when you are finished with the girls actual content they disappear from the game more or less. So they won't appear in the bathroom anymore. You have to do the spying thing before you get their second heart :)

GrosPenis

Jan 19, 2018
Did I miss any good content then? Maybe someone have a save before using the spy cam? :/

Any ETA for the next update?

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes